DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[ADVANCED] World War II Mafia: JAPAN WINS!

Basel Gill

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darthe, it's day one. Unless you're a daytime finder or a mafia, you don't KNOW anyone's alignment but your own (and there's probably a few other rare roles).

I suppose you would have made another roleclaim had you been a daytime finder  :wink:

I'll try summarizing why I think Tira and Des are connected over the weekend (and look up on Churchill, that keeps bugging me).

Well, Rand, that was the hammer.

Why do you insist on trying to discredit an uncountered cop?

Darthe, it's day one. Unless you're a daytime finder or a mafia, you don't KNOW anyone's alignment but your own (and there's probably a few other rare roles).

I suppose you would have made another roleclaim had you been a daytime finder  :wink:

I'll try summarizing why I think Tira and Des are connected over the weekend (and look up on Churchill, that keeps bugging me).

Well, Rand, that was the hammer.

Wombat

It doesn't fit in with the other role reveals. I get the "both are important" thing, but there are roles that fit Churchill way easier.

I don't think he would be countered if false. "Churchill" would indeed be important, and become a mafia-target tonight. And declaring cop on the first day when not in danger of getting lynched yourself?

Again, I'm neither, but it doesn't feel right to me.

Wombat

It doesn't fit in with the other role reveals. I get the "both are important" thing, but there are roles that fit Churchill way easier.

I don't think he would be countered if false. "Churchill" would indeed be important, and become a mafia-target tonight. And declaring cop on the first day when not in danger of getting lynched yourself?

We only have 2 other role reveals and assuming there's a cop, someone has to be cop.

Had I been the real cop, I would have waited till day 2 before revealing. That way, I would have had at least the one viewing without losing the doctor as well.

All of this hypothetically, of course.

I'm also assuming there's a Churchill.

If no one knows a connection between Churchill and doctors, ...    

Does someone else have a role that is not directly related to his character? No need to reveal either, just state they're not related. It seems like (almost?) everyone has a role, so that shouldn't be too much of a disclosure.

Wombat

"there are roles that fit Churchill way easier"

Have you ever heard of the saying "Truth is too inconsistent to be a lie", or something alone these lines?

Had I been the real cop, I would have waited till day 2 before revealing. That way, I would have had at least the one viewing without losing the doctor as well.

All of this hypothetically, of course.

I'm also assuming there's a Churchill.

If no one knows a connection between Churchill and doctorscops, ...    

Does someone else have a role that is not directly related to his character? No need to reveal either, just state they're not related. It seems like (almost?) everyone has a role, so that shouldn't be too much of a disclosure.

The "losing the doctor" part doesn't work (as per the post after this one), since I didn't take into account the doctor would (in that hypothetical case) still be lost by protecting BB.

Archived