DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia: The Hemalurgic Spike

Locke

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smiley has played before, several times I believe. I'm down for a Smiley lynch or a Hoof lynch. Kind of ironic, we may lynch Smiley for defending Songstress, or we may lynch Hoof for defending Smiley.

Unvote, Vote Smiley

...due to Cali trip... *deprived*

Anything is worth it when visiting this great state.

*goes out to the beach to suntan in March*

I'm pretty sure it's warmer in Minnesota right now than it is in Cali...

I won't edit anything important.

Oh, and Unvote because I no longer feel the need for revenge and I wish to hold the power of balance tipping, MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

PS- I'm an Inquisitor. I already HAVE hemallurgy! Again, MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :baalzamon:

@Ironeyes, it's not a matter of editing important things--the Mod has declared that editing posts is not allowed, therefore you must not do it. In mafia games, the Mod is God and His Word is Law.

It is known.

I'm in Southeastern Iowa, we got up in the low 80s today. It's about 79 now. Sheesh. I love that it's not cold, but really? 80? Be reasonable. I would like nothing higher than 72, please. Preferably 67. Kthxbye.

Oh, and unvote

vote Smiley

competing trains between her and Smiley could net us a lot since he already stuck his neck out for her.

Truth. I didn't like that.

Vote Smiley

Curses. That's what I get for trying to play during work. Unvote, vote Smiley.

unvote

Vote: Smiley

Don't like him overreacting, WIFOMing, or playing the noob card.

Well, Wombie, those things are all somethign a noob would do by mistake.

Vote Wombat

Give him the first day, at least

First big ping on the scum detector this game.

Smiley I can put down to being new... Wombat to not coddling the newbie... you attacking Wombat for going after the newbie? Not so much.

Vote Hoof

*keeping my eyes on the Inquisitor over there... he's making me a bit nervous as well*

I'm torn between Smiley for his post defending Songstress early on and Hoof for attacking Wombat for being unwilling to give Smiley the pass on Day 1 when the same reasoning applies to EP. I want to go back and review what all they've posted and then I'll vote.

Archived