DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia: The Hemalurgic Spike

Locke

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just came across this looking for something else...

You still get the forum sig, but I'm going to passive-aggressively joke vote you in every game henceforth.

Is the forum sig something you create and give to everyone who played in this game? (this is my first ever Internet-Mafia game, so I have no clue about most of this)

I did quite a few individual character sigs for people in Wombat's ASoIaF game, and promised Ishy a team sig for his winning team... which I haven't finished yet. It was a spur of the moment decision to do them for that game. We've got several talented sig makers hereabouts so i wouldn't be surprised if someone does one for this game. If it's fun enough to inspire one, that is.

NO PRESSURE LOCKE!

Vote Count:

Smiley (9) - Song; Maw; Wombat; Sakaea; Meesh; Key; Tina; Pale; Razen

Songstress (3) - Graendal; Wombat; Des

Blackhoof (2) - Smiley; Songstress

Eternal Phoenix (1) - Turin

Des (1) - Key

Christine (1) - Player

Ironeyes (1) - Eternal Phoenix

Wombat (1) - Blackhoof

Not Voting: Amegakure; Ishmael; Songstress; Christine; MCS; Aiel Heart; Ironeyes

With 23 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Deadline: Friday 5:00 PM (GMT-6)

Hey Locke, that GMT-6 thing has me a bit confused. Is the deadline at 5 pm tonight your time?

Either way I doubt I'll be back on before the deadline so I'll go ahead and Unvote, Vote Smiley. I can't say I'm that happy with our Day 1 effort, having essentially only one train will make it harder to try and analyze voting patterns and such later on. I really hope the activity picks up a bit, I was pretty pumped about this game. Either way Smiley's death will give us more info than a random lynch.

@Despo--by GMT-6, he's referring to Central Time in the US. Most time zones are listed that way: "Central Standard Time (GMT-6)", "Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5)"....GMT stands for Greenwich Mean Time. It's what time it is in England. :tongue:

BUT, LOCKE, just so you know, for 9 more days, we're actually GMT-5, because they don't start DST until the 25th of March. You might want to invest in a Countdown Timer.

ugh, i see no good candidate for consolidation.

time for everyone to default to me.

Off to the third book, i suppose...

Nice sig, Ironeyes.

Hoof, because Eyes is a new player and he's not you.

typical....

Maw jumpin on the defending bandwaggon?

Naw, he's jumping on the "attack Blackhoof" wagon.

as always... :(

Precisely. So Smiley, if you have anything to say, now is the time to say it.

I believe that all I have had to say is done, there is no concrete anything I can use to convince you of my innocence. You as a group have decide to wage a majority to kill me, you'll just have to deal with the consequences of wasting a day 1 vote later

*twitches* I hate posting in mafia games from my Kindle touch...it is SO HARD to fix a typo unless you notice it right away, because otherwise you have to just delete everything until you get to the typo, because tapping next to the word doesn't really work.... I saw "abot" when I was already just about done, and I did NOT want to go back and delete everything just to add a "u." XD

And "tho" is one I can make myself send in text messages if I really need to cut out some characters to keep it one page, but on the forum...eurgh.

And don't get me started on the pain in the butt of the color code that I didn't feel like typing out. XD

Anyhoo. When was the last time Smiley posted here in the game thread?

Archived