DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia: The Hemalurgic Spike

Locke

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's fine. I've been called that before. Besides, Marsh was a pretty cool guy for the first two books in the series.

Until Ruin got in control.

Some would argue that he was awesome until the end ;)

Oh, he's still awesome. He shows up in AoL, after all.

And yes, he did pull the Hemalurgic earring out and all, thus saving the world from Ruin's plans by letting Vin take Preservation's power and destroy Ati, which led to the rise of Harmony. That was pretty cool.

/comforts Len

The night is dark and full of terrors. *grins at Key and Ishy*

This actually worried me a bit too. Last game I called a symp hint right off the bat (even tho Wombat killed me before I was confirmed) and that's exactly what this feels like too

Oh and I like the nickname Marsh for Ironeyes, def fits very well :jordan:

LOL...

Um, just a note so it doesn't get too confusing later. It's probably better not to abbreviate my screen name as Song, since Song of Ice and Fire is in this game also. Just causes havoc that way.

You can add an "s" at the end if you want to keep it short... or go for the long version... or someday we shall have to come up with a completely different nickname. However, I've been using Songstress or some variation as my online identity since I got my first AOL account ages ago, so it's tough for me to break away.

"Pretty cool" he says. That was pretty EPIC in my opinion :P

AAAAA but I'm still watching you!!! >.>

Come her Lenlolela I'll protect ya (and it is almost bedtime!)

Oldest of 5 here!! (And we also have 3 dogs and 2 bunnies!!! Then my dad is the oldest of 7 and my mom is the youngest of 8 therefore I have 40+ cousins too :P)

Exactly the same here. Do you enjoy it as much as I do?

Depends on how much you enjoy it! :tongue:

Sometimes I wish we had a smaller family, and sometimes I feel like I have too much responsibility as the eldest, but I love all of my siblings and we've had plenty of extremely wonderful experiences together. And when I moved out for a few months, I missed everyone like crazy.

So..yeah, I guess I enjoy it. :laugh: I also got to train my youngest brother to be TOTALLY FREAKING AWESOME, so that was nice. :wink:

LOL...

Um, just a note so it doesn't get too confusing later. It's probably better not to abbreviate my screen name as Song, since Song of Ice and Fire is in this game also. Just causes havoc that way.

You can add an "s" at the end if you want to keep it short... or go for the long version... or someday we shall have to come up with a completely different nickname. However, I've been using Songstress or some variation as my online identity since I got my first AOL account ages ago, so it's tough for me to break away.

We could just call you Stress... >.>

LOL...

We could just call you Stress... >.>

That may be sadly appropriate. :tongue:

Being the oldest is tough, and so can having a large family, but there's never a dull moment and usually at least on of them is on your side or sucking up to you!!! :P I blame my siblings for my addiction to chaos

Being the oldest is tough, and so can having a large family, but there's never a dull moment and usually at least on of them is on your side or sucking up to you!!! :P I blame my siblings for my addiction to chaos

QFT. I'm the oldest of five also. And I can roll with calling him Marsh. It fits better than Eyes.

Speaking of, I should go finish the third book. I'm like halfway through it right now.

Archived