DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia: The Hemalurgic Spike

Locke

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meesh turned in her bed. What a day. She shivered and pulled her blankets tighter. Why was all of this happening? She thought of her family back home, how she had smiled and told them she'd be back in a couple days. How she'd help change the world. But now....A sound rattled. Meesh sat up, heart pounding. Oh no! The killer! He's here! Silence. Nothing moved. All Meesh could hear now was the incessant throbbing of her own heart. Meesh shook her head. She needed to pull herself together. This whole situation was causing her to fall apart. Jumping at the sound of the wall creaking. Harmony. And yet, still she couldn't bring herself to lie back down without making sure. Reaching over, she turned on the light. Light filled the room her. Meesh's heart rate spiked. Nothing. Shaking, she turned off the light and lied back down. She closed her eyes. The door creaked. Meesh's eyes sprang open, staring wide-eyed into darkness. Thump. Thump. Footsteps. Meesh couldn't move. Her body was frozen in place. Thump. Thump. Getting closer...Meesh's muscles moved on their own accord, and she sat up, staring straight into two dark eyes. She opened her mouth to scream. Only blood came out. Her hand moved to her neck where her vocal cords had been crushed by a coin. Her vision blurred. The last thing she saw was a tattoo of a cupcake glinting off the moonlight. Then everything went black.

Key walked down the hallway in deep thought. Who could be responsible for these atrocities? She tried to remember people's actions and words from earlier, to analyze their behavior, but it all kept slipping away. She rubbed her head. It was late, and she was exhausted. Too much. She just needed to rest for awhile. Her door suddenly appeared before her. She barely remembered walking to it. Turning the handle, she walked in. About to flop down onto her bed in exhaustion, she stopped. I'm forgetting something, she thought, something important...She tried to remember, but nothing came to her. She took a step towards her bed. It could wait until tomorrow. Then it clicked. Of course, the door...She turned around and bolted the door. There. Finally....She walked towards her bed dreamily, already half asleep. She never noticed the figure in the window nor the coin that sliced through her head. Just eternal sleep.

Meesh, Good Guy, has been killed

Key, Good Guy, has been killed.

It is now Day. Deadline is 8:00 PM Thursday. (GMT-5)

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Now, that's good writing, Locke. That stinks to lose both of them. Is the cupcake a clue?

Thanks. It feels good to be back in the practice again. I've been so focused on music lately.

Bold: PAFO....

....Just kidding, it's spam flavour, as per Meesh's request.

Blast. Two townies..... I guess our good luck couldn't last... Still....

Cupcake?!?!?! What?!?!?!?! I don't remember anything about cupcakes in the books.... What does that even mean?!?!?

Ok, Smiles defended Stress and Hoof defended Smiles. A few other people have pinged a bit, but those two are highest up on my list. I'll have to wait until the morning to do a reread and decide which one of them has been acting scummier

Now, that's good writing, Locke. That stinks to lose both of them. Is the cupcake a clue?

FoS. I have the feeling that you are a new player, but usually, whenever there is one of these "oh no, we lost x" posts, my hackles always raise. It's not generally good practice to do this. Attempting to appear too town oriented can be a scumtell. Also FoS on AH for the same reason - and she should know better.

Given that Smiley flipped scum, I would definitely like to see pressure on Hoof, given that he tried to defend Smiley from a lynch. I don't know if I make much out of Smiley defending Songstress, given that he did say that he had never played with her. But that doesn't mean I'm not watching her - I still suspect her of being scum. I am definitely watching her with suspicion.

With EP being new, I think that since he was the hammer on Smiley that he is town. New players wouldn't generally think to hammer one of their teammates and be the deciding vote on a scum lynch. Unless of course he had a scum teammate that is coaching him. But my gut tells me that he's town.

Turin is laying quite low. I don't recall hearing much from him after about the middle of D1. Whenever someone tries to lay low, it's either because they're scum or they have a power role. And given that we all have some type of ability, I don't think that it's the second reason.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and Vote Turin.

FoS. I have the feeling that you are a new player, but usually, whenever there is one of these "oh no, we lost x" posts, my hackles always raise. It's not generally good practice to do this. Attempting to appear too town oriented can be a scumtell. Also FoS on AH for the same reason - and she should know better.

Yeah, I'm new. Thanks for the tip, I'll use it. Just being honest– I like the melodious music of Meesh's mirth.

Ok, Smiles defended Stress and Hoof defended Smiles. A few other people have pinged a bit, but those two are highest up on my list. I'll have to wait until the morning to do a reread and decide which one of them has been acting scummier

Oh. Hi there mynd. He's scum if he's still wearing that beard >.>

AH is obviously reading my mind, because those were my thoughts also. I would be willing to lynch either Stress or Hoof.

Ironeyes is very new I believe... Idk if he's played mafia before this, but I do know that he joined the Aiel very recently!!

I mourn the loss of comrades. I tend to every game no matter what my alignment. Imo there are better ways to tell whether someone is scum which are more likely to be accurate.

You might have a point with Turin... Then again work has been nuts for him and he's barely been on dm at all. Still, that is worth noting...

Archived