DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia: The Hemalurgic Spike

Locke

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, shoot. I just double-checked the end time of this Day phase and realized that I won't be back before the voting ends. So, because Mynd makes a very good case, I'll Vote Songstress. But don't call that my absolute opinion.

It's ok since you're new I suppose, but your lack of thoughts and comments don't give us much to go on about you guys. For all we know you could be scum just watching us pick each other off. See the issue/why we want more posts?

Oh, shoot. I just double-checked the end time of this Day phase and realized that I won't be back before the voting ends. So, because Mynd makes a very good case, I'll Vote Songstress. But don't call that my absolute opinion.

Teaching time: (and Marsh I get that you're new and have a conflict, this just came up very conveniently). One should read the game and generate thoughts/opinions of their own. Someone else's case might make sense, but your vote shouldn't be soley based off of the case of someone else. Even if you did read and then someone else posted almost exactly what you were thinking, post your own thoughts anyway. It gives us more to go on and it's better playing on your part in my opinion. Follow the leader gets old :P

Yeah, ok. Do you really want to know what I'm thinking? I'm thinking that if Songstress flips scum, well and good, and another read-through will surely show some more info. But if she shows Town, then Mynd is looking really suspicious. Therefore, lynching her will either confirm or put to rest my vague feelings of suspicion about his rapid-fire attacks today.

This is the image I'm getting in my head:

Mynd: According to the wording of that post, Ironeyes is afraid of me for some reason other than my avatar. Obviously he is scum and thinks that my amazing reasoning skills will catch him.

Ironeyes: And that's exactly why I'm scared- he takes everything out of context and turns it into a reason for somebody besides himself to be scum.

Mynd: He's hedging! Lynch him!

Everyone else: We are awed by your amazing logic! Let's kill him!

Ironeyes: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *dies*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

don't be afraid!!! Just whistle a happy tune *starts dancing around a ship headed for Siam whilst wearing a very big hoop-skirted dress*

AAAAAAAAND my assignment due tomorrow is done. Nightnight

Ive just done a full reread and I agree with Mynd low and behold. Song is the best litmus test we have currently.

Id also like to throw Maw up for a look at since his post where he downplays his ability. It just didnt sit well at all with me.

VOTE SONG

(I know this is like my second post but I got super busy. My notes are now pretty up to date so I should be ok for now, and my job ends this week)

I'll be voting for either song or hoof, we have too follow up the smiley lynch info.

I iz Song *pouts*

I have been on an Army camping trip so that's why I haven't been posting.

Anywho, I was going to vote either hoof or songS when the day began because I think Smiley being inexperienced as scum might have been too overeager to protect a fellow scummate, and hoofs protectiveness also pinged me.

However I think the case against SongS is stronger so I will go ahead and put her at L-2 VOTE SongS

I've been paying complete attention. And I am very confident that Songstress is not scum - and more than that, I will not say.

WHOA! Hold the phone here, how can you be so confident? If you know we are about to lynch a townie, why are you holding back that information? This is far from a basic mafia with a finder/healer/scum setup. If you have some kind of finder ability, the scum have already read what I have in this post, so for the help of the town, please elaborate.

unvote

I also don't like how Ironeyes is virtually setting up my neck for the next lynch if Songstress flips town. It is as if he already knows how she will flip.

Ive just done a full reread and I agree with Mynd low and behold. Song is the best litmus test we have currently.

Id also like to throw Maw up for a look at since his post where he downplays his ability. It just didnt sit well at all with me.

VOTE SONG

(I know this is like my second post but I got super busy. My notes are now pretty up to date so I should be ok for now, and my job ends this week)

I'll be voting for either song or hoof, we have too follow up the smiley lynch info.

I iz Song *pouts*

THAT'S WHAT I KEEP TRYIN' TA TELL 'EM! :frown:

I think they've hit on a decent alternative for me now though. Tress will take some getting used to for me but it's better than "Stress". :tongue:

Mynd: According to the wording of that post, Ironeyes is afraid of me for some reason other than my avatar. Obviously he is scum and thinks that my amazing reasoning skills will catch him.

Ironeyes: And that's exactly why I'm scared- he takes everything out of context and turns it into a reason for somebody besides himself to be scum.

LMAO!

LMAO!

As I have said many times before, I am but one man, one vote. If you disagree with anything I've posted, feel free. I find it interesting that the entire point of Ironeyes set of posts were to discredit me and distract from the Songstress post.

Meanwhile, Razen claims to be very confident that Songstress will flip town. I think we all should hear exactly what makes him so confident. Spare us the whole "but if i reveal, the mafia will know" because they already do, pal. Better to share with the rest of the town how you do know.

I stand by my logic and say kill the Songstress

Also I don't think Mynd will give us as much as everyone else seems to think. As for the Mynd/Iron thing. If Iron flips Mafia we should look into lynching Mynd.

Mynd always plays like this btw

What do you make of Razen's near certainty that Songstress will flip town?

Archived