DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia: The Hemalurgic Spike

Locke

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hear the tolling of the bells- Iron bells!

What a world of solemn thought their monody compells

in the silence of the night

how we shiver with affright!

at the melancholy menace of their tone.

For every sound that floats

from the rust within their throats

is a groan.

And the people- ahh, the people

they that dwell up in the steeple

all along

and who, tolling, tolling, tolling,

in that muffled monotone

feel a glory in so rolling

on the human heart a stone!

They are neither man, nor woman

they are neither brute, nor human!

They are ghouls

and their king it is who tolls, tolls, tolls,

as he rolls, rolls, rolls, rolls

a paeon from the bells!

We're in the MISTBORN world, and we killed someone by throwing them OFF A CLIFF???????

Uh, well I was in a hurry, and that was all that came to the top of my head. Didn't want to reuse the old lavaboarding trick. Besides, I can't really incorporate any Allomancy or Feruchemy; that would give away information.

I can see that we're not going to get a whole lot of creative scenes. Or role names, for that matter. Bad Guy? Really?

Man, some people just don't appreciate spam.

...and if I end up killed, can I stay on as a writer? Maybe help Locke out a bit?

Sure, if you like.

Nice! That ended up working out well for us! Not only did we bag us a scum, but Smiley's death gives us a pretty good amount of info about a couple of other players. Guess I was wrong, day 1 ended up being pretty productive after all :biggrin:

Also diggin the Poespeak. Fall of the House of Usher is my fave too.

LENLO'S BACK!!!!!!! :D

Hiya Shroom how've ya been?

Shroom... might have to call you that now... Lenlo is so fun to say though... LenLo. Leeeeeen-Lo.

I'll wait for day to post thoughts. Don't want to give anything away to the mafia during night, and the kill(s?) can tell us a lot.

Oh and:

We're in the MISTBORN world, and we killed someone by throwing them OFF A CLIFF???????

Uh, well I was in a hurry, and that was all that came to the top of my head. Didn't want to reuse the old lavaboarding trick. Besides, I can't really incorporate any Allomancy or Feruchemy; that would give away information.

So you make Koloss attack!!!

New kid, you help him!!! *nods*

Great. Now I'm "new kid." I feel so loved.

But I can give you a host of ways to kill someone without using allomancy. Glass knives, obsidian axes, guns, etcetera. Most of those will take care of even a Thug. Careful about Bloodmakers, though, they've been known to survive beheading, among other things. A guillotine will kill one, though. The trick is to separate the head completely.

Archived