DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia: The Hemalurgic Spike

Locke

This is the first game I've played with Songstress so I didn't know how many games she's been in. Wouldn't have known she'd already been in a bunch if someone else hadn't said so. Smiles could have just made. But then again I've been taking a break from mafialand and idk if he has so am watching him. Not enough to condemn him for me.

I do find it odd that Hoof defended Smiles but didn’t defend EP.

Right now I'll unvote but I don't see anything compelling enough to get my vote yet

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's her first game, yes she may be scum, but lay off for a bit, we don't know how she plays, and more importantly she doesn't know how she plays

unvote

Vote: Smiley

Don't like him overreacting, WIFOMing, or playing the noob card.

Well, Wombie, those things are all somethign a noob would do by mistake.

Vote Wombat

Give him the first day, at least

Ok, so here we have the chain of Hoof defends Smiley (because he thinks Smiley is new?), while Smiley previously defended Songstress (also because he believed she was new). Given that, I want to cleave the chain right in two because a Smiley lynch can give us info both about Songstress and Hoof, so Vote: Smiley.

...and he leaves his vote standing. Oh, well. I'm the passive-aggressive type, so I'll wait until 11:59 on Friday and vote for whomever is displeasing me the most at that point. Or I'll just use my vote to push Smiley over the edge. How many does he have now?

Vote Count:

Smiley (9) - Song; Maw; Wombat; Sakaea; Meesh; Key; Tina; Pale; Razen

Songstress (3) - Graendal; Wombat; Des

Blackhoof (2) - Smiley; Songstress

Eternal Phoenix (1) - Turin

Des (1) - Key

Christine (1) - Player

Ironeyes (1) - Eternal Phoenix

Wombat (1) - Blackhoof

Not Voting: Amegakure; Ishmael; Songstress; Christine; MCS; Aiel Heart; Ironeyes

With 23 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Deadline: Friday 5:00 PM (GMT-6)

[disbelief] NO! [/disbelief]

It was 87 yesterday! I AM in the southern tip of the state, but Minnesota?

[oops, computer glitch. Could somebody with executive power delete this, please?]

Nope. But since you edited it, you have lost your Observe ability for the Day. Rules are rules.

OVER 90000000000

DBZ reference?

Is that where Vin and Elend go to the Well of Ascension but instead of taking the power, Vin gives it back? It is then revealed that by giving the power back, Vin freed Ruin, the bad guy? That what you're talking about?

[disbelief] NO! [/disbelief]

It was 87 yesterday! I AM in the southern tip of the state, but Minnesota?

[oops, computer glitch. Could somebody with executive power delete this, please?]

Nope. But since you edited it, you have lost your Observe ability for the Day. Rules are rules.

Ouch.

So I just finished the second mistborn book. And... Excuse me, but what just happened? I'm so confused right now.

You're supposed to be confused. You find out what that was in the third book. It's on of the meanest hooks I've read in a while.

Well, i defended smiley because i noticed people going after him. i didnt really notice the same for EP (although i do tend to ignore most of the posts in the early part of day 1).

@ironeyes: i love your sig by the way :)

and on the subject of ironeyes, why is he not being lynched?

i joked about being mafia once and it was a near insta-lynch :P

Just came across this looking for something else...

You still get the forum sig, but I'm going to passive-aggressively joke vote you in every game henceforth.

Is the forum sig something you create and give to everyone who played in this game? (this is my first ever Internet-Mafia game, so I have no clue about most of this)

Well, i defended smiley because i noticed people going after him. i didnt really notice the same for EP (although i do tend to ignore most of the posts in the early part of day 1).

@ironeyes: i love your sig by the way :)

and on the subject of ironeyes, why is he not being lynched?

i joked about being mafia once and it was a near insta-lynch :P

I love my sig too. Thanks to Nyaeve for making it.

I am not being lynched because everyone is intent upon Smiley. But I promise I'm not the Mafia.

Archived