DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia: The Hemalurgic Spike

Locke

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smiley, when you get a litte older you might understand that Ishy is trying to be smooth by sliding in an obvious too young age in order to please Key. He knows good and well she isn't really 16. She is very sweet tho so will not call him out on it.

16074370.jpg

That one there escaped me

I quite literally laughed out loud when I read this. Everyone around me looked at me like I was nuts.

I'm glad I made you laugh, consider it my birthday present to you.

*How am I doing Master Turin?*

It's her first game, yes she may be scum, but lay off for a bit, we don't know how she plays, and more importantly she doesn't know how she plays

lol

It's most definitely not her first game. I think this is #4?

why do I think she's newer than she is....

oh well, that's my spam for the night, don't lynch me while I sleep

Smiley is now on my list.

Which, considering how good I am at this game, probly means he's innocent >.>

In other news, I have started and finished Mistborn (the book, not the trilogy) so I actually get whats going on here now. I look forward to ignoring my homework today in favour of the other two books.

FOS EP for immediately voting for Meesh for posting in blue. Scum trying to slip a vote in in the guise of a joke? Quite possible.

Also, FOS Songstress on general principle. She's scary. *nods*

Maw, avoiding homework to read an epic trilogy....someone has taught you well^_^

You never said why I can't post in my blue color that is prettier than yours. >.>

Because I'm mod and have called dibs on the colour. :happy:

I am appeased enough not to modkill you for your transgression.

PS: I provided that link on purpose. I'm far too lazy to put all my info up here.

I think about joining the 17th Shard every now and then, but in the end, I'm just too lazy.

All that is gold does not glitter,

Not all who wander are lost,

The old which is strong does not wither,

Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

5 Points for random epic LotR quote.

Vote Count:

Song (2) - Tina; Ironeyes

Ironeyes (1) - Song

Maw (1) - Aiel Heart

Blackhoof (1) - Smiley

Ishmael (1) - Sakaea

Eternal Phoenix (2) - Turin; Meesh

Des (1) - Key

Christine (1) - Player

Aiel Heart (1) - Maw

Wombat (1) - Des

Meesh (1) - Eternal Phoenix

Songstress (2) - Graendal; Wombat

Not Voting: Amegakure; Blackhoof; Ishmael; Songstress; Razen; Christine; MCS; Pale

With 23 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Deadline: Friday 5:00 PM (GMT-6)

It's her first game, yes she may be scum, but lay off for a bit, we don't know how she plays, and more importantly she doesn't know how she plays

lol

It's most definitely not her first game. I think this is #4?

why do I think she's newer than she is....

Because I'm new to the BT, and you weren't involved in any of the games I've played?

Also, @ Meesh, Ishy, Razen and Kae... You should see how hard I work to avoid looking like I don't know what I'm doing!

Vote: Songstress

She seems off to me.

No, no, the correct phrase (ask Leelou) is

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH WOMBAT?

Also, I've decided the joke vote phase for me this game will consist of more joke and less vote, since last game my joke vote got me killed, kthx.

I'm watching carefully, when I vote 'twill mean something.

Mod, can you make an exception on the blue color for me? I will use it to singish your praises and seek ways to make thy days. And you love me bestest. *flutters lashes and says 17 a lot*

:tongue:

I figured you'd appreciate the vid. It made me lol at the end when I got the joke. >.>

Uhhh...there was something else...I dunno. Too tired. Bedtime.

Vote Song of Frozen Water and Combustion of Carbon-based-substance out of pure spite. And, for those of you fearing Ruin, there's no need to worry, because

he's locked up inside of Harmony, to whom I, Ironeyes, am a humble servant.

PS: I provided that link on purpose. I'm far too lazy to put all my info up here.

So if you provided said link on purpose, then why you all butt hurt that I was stalking you? :baalzamon: I love how you bury your omgus vote with an over the top vote. I have my eye on you Mr.

Also I like being a lighty, it messes with peoples heads :happy:

It was, obviously, sarcasm!

I'm really surprised the game isn't moving quicker yet (I kept trying to log onto DM yesterday but was down, has this happened a lot lately?), but I am feeling pretty good at how many pings I'm getting. Smiley defending Songs hardcore was pretty strange, it did remind me a lot of when Maw defended me in the Heroes and Villains game cause he thought I was a noob then too, and sadly got the Dark Knight lynched because of that. Still something to be wary of.

Other than that, we're getting a few who either are trying to be too careful not to look scummy (Songstress for one felt it necessary to talk about how and why she wasn't gonna joke-vote, when she could have just not joke-voted and left it at that) and also some who seem to be obviously skimming (Ishy for one).

So far tho the one who stands out to me the most is EP, he keeps hinting and/or joking about possibly being a vote manipulator, and in general he's coming off as scummy to me. Unvote, Vote EP.

I'm still 63% sure Wombat is the Lord Ruler, and 68% sure that he's an Inquisitor recruiter as well. Still trying to wade through all of his scumtells.

UNVOTE, VOTE SMILEY Sticking his neck out for SongS like that, when very untrue was off to me. Seems like a good place to start.

Also this is EPs first game, so he gets a pass day one, at least that's the unwritten rule for newbs. Day two on the other hand, he can go down. *shrugs* I find it funny so many people pointing out Ep for his newbness and how many people want to actually vote him out in his first game. *shakes head*

Interesting for Desp to hop on the newbness and easy vote so quickly, instead of picking one of the "many pings" he has.

Archived