DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia: The Hemalurgic Spike

Locke

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Songstress for one felt it necessary to talk about how and why she wasn't gonna joke-vote, when she could have just not joke-voted and left it at that).

Oh, I could have. But then Wombat decided I seemed "off". :huh:

I feel a little "off" this game, to be honest, after how well D1 went for me last time. But I fear I'll be a giant D1 target from here on no matter what I say or do, so that's neither here nor there.

I've been too busy trying to help my teammates from beyond the grave in DPR's game to start my Giant Spreadsheet of Doom for this one yet. Now that things have gotten around to SRS BZNS, I should have some good stuff to work with tonight.

Would be willing to lynch Smiley now.

Would be willing to lynch Smiley now.

Right? "Don't look at her...she's new!! Yeah!"

*sigh*

This is what I get for trying to help out someone who I think is new but actually has more experience than me *facepalm*

I'd like a vote count, O Great Mod. I apparently can't count this morning. Just did it twice and got 2 different amounts of votes. *drinks more coffee*

COFFEEEEEEEEEE!!! I hazn't had coffee in over a month due to Cali trip... *deprived*

Cali as in California? Why can't you have coffee in California?

Now I'm a rookie, that I don't think anyone can deny, I make mistakes, but I don't think that its a valid call to put me as scum for trying to protect Songstress so blatantly, and well, ineffectively. That's not a valid reason for being scum, that's a valid reason to be called a n00b, or extremely tired and sleep deprivated (which I was and still am)

Heh, it's D1. Gotta start somewhere.

Also, I think most people are willing to check you out because some people have expressed that they think Songstress is off, too, which would make it seem more likely you're on a team with her.

So yeah. Can't complain, it's mafia. We gotta do what we gotta do.

I'd like a vote count, O Great Mod. I apparently can't count this morning. Just did it twice and got 2 different amounts of votes. *drinks more coffee*

COFFEEEEEEEEEE!!! I hazn't had coffee in over a month due to Cali trip... *deprived*

Cali as in California? Why can't you have coffee in California?

because i cant drive here and the coffee i like is in okinawa :(

So just to let everyone know, my computer decided to take a crap on me, the fan wasn't working. I ordered a new one, but with shipping how it is over here, not sure when it will get here. I can use my friends computers, but I won't be on as much as I normally am. Sorry.

Still happy with my smily vote now. His whole wifomy explanation did it for me.

Vote Count:

Songstress (3) - Graendal; Wombat; Des

Smiley (2) - Song; Maw

Song (2) - Tina; Ironeyes

Eternal Phoenix (2) - Turin; Meesh

Maw (1) - Aiel Heart

Blackhoof (1) - Smiley

Ishmael (1) - Sakaea

Des (1) - Key

Christine (1) - Player

Meesh (1) - Eternal Phoenix

Not Voting: Amegakure; Blackhoof; Ishmael; Songstress; Razen; Christine; MCS; Pale

With 23 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Deadline: Friday 5:00 PM (GMT-6)

Mod, can you make an exception on the blue color for me?

Ironic since you were the only reason I bothered to make the rule in the first place. But if others are fine with it, then I don't mind.

:laugh: I suspected as much.

I don't mind TOO much, I just have to think harder before I post in this game. XD (and it was fun to harass you about it :tongue:)

If others are fine with it, great; if not, I'll stick with this one or else drop the color altogether.

>.>

unvote

Vote: Smiley

Don't like him overreacting, WIFOMing, or playing the noob card.

Well, Wombie, those things are all somethign a noob would do by mistake.

Vote Wombat

Give him the first day, at least

Archived