DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia: The Hemalurgic Spike

Locke

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if I read too much into the multiple vote switches in one post from Maw. What's a Cthulu?

an evil god from the Lovecraftian mythos

43% of statistics are made up on the spot. And my color is better than both of yours.

pfft, 83% of people know that!

All that is gold does not glitter,

Not all who wander are lost,

The old which is strong does not wither,

Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

i've never liked that first line- it doesnt really make sense. i know what it is supposed to mean, but it is said in a weird way.

so EVERYTHING gold DOES NOT glitter

gold glitters, and gold is gold..... :huh:

'NOT all that is gold glitters' makes more sense grammatically, bt does not sound as good, nor does it rhyme with the last line

Vote Song of Frozen Water and Combustion of Carbon-based-substance out of pure spite. And, for those of you fearing Ruin, there's no need to worry, because

he's locked up inside of Harmony, to whom I, Ironeyes, am a humble servant.

PS: I provided that link on purpose. I'm far too lazy to put all my info up here.

So if you provided said link on purpose, then why you all butt hurt that I was stalking you? :baalzamon: I love how you bury your omgus vote with an over the top vote. I have my eye on you Mr.

Also I like being a lighty, it messes with peoples heads :happy:

Hahah, no, actually, I haven't thought of that song in years. But thanks for the flashback :wink:

It's something like this look:

23120027.jpg

Subtext: "Excuse me? Oh, you did not just say that to me."

I use that look a lot.

Vote Song of Frozen Water and Combustion of Carbon-based-substance out of pure spite. And, for those of you fearing Ruin, there's no need to worry, because

PS: I provided that link on purpose. I'm far too lazy to put all my info up here.

So if you provided said link on purpose, then why you all butt hurt that I was stalking you? :baalzamon: I love how you bury your omgus vote with an over the top vote. I have my eye on you Mr.

What she really means is it messes with her head! :P

What she really means is it messes with her head! :P

Or do I just want you to think that it messes with my head? I know. Mind blown.

I don't know if I read too much into the multiple vote switches in one post from Maw. What's a Cthulu?

an evil god from the Lovecraftian mythos

43% of statistics are made up on the spot. And my color is better than both of yours.

pfft, 83% of people know that!

All that is gold does not glitter,

Not all who wander are lost,

The old which is strong does not wither,

Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

i've never liked that first line- it doesnt really make sense. i know what it is supposed to mean, but it is said in a weird way.

so EVERYTHING gold DOES NOT glitter

gold glitters, and gold is gold..... :huh:

'NOT all that is gold glitters' makes more sense grammatically, bt does not sound as good, nor does it rhyme with the last line

Can I double vote you for failing at metaphor interpretation?

Vote: Songstress

She seems off to me.

It's her first game, yes she may be scum, but lay off for a bit, we don't know how she plays, and more importantly she doesn't know how she plays

It's her first game, yes she may be scum, but lay off for a bit, we don't know how she plays, and more importantly she doesn't know how she plays

lol

It's most definitely not her first game. I think this is #4?

Archived