DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia: The Hemalurgic Spike

Locke

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Checking in!

In case much happens today, just a warning that I'll be out most/all of the day due to birthday related activities :smile:.

I would vote Ishy or Song (:wub:), but as they have a vote I suppose I will share the love.

Vote Des.

Your birthday?

I'm here. Unfortunately, my hangover accompanied me. So I'm off to suffer. Will return later I hope.

Happy Birthday Key. 16 right?

oh I see, it is your birthday. Enjoy it Key!

Ishy, you need to check out some of these profiles sometimes

Smiley, when you get a litte older you might understand that Ishy is trying to be smooth by sliding in an obvious too young age in order to please Key. He knows good and well she isn't really 16. She is very sweet tho so will not call him out on it.

16074370.jpg

That one there escaped me

I forgot to mention in the rules that Storage of Feruchemic abilities must be sent in within the first 12 hours of a Cycle.

NO BLUE?!?!

Why not?

May I post in this color, O Eebs?

As far as I can tell, it's not blue.

Oh, am I allowed to say "Bah" instead of "blah" if/when I die?

So long as "Bah" doesn't have any significance.

VOTE TURIN OBVIOUSLY The Cthulu told me to do it >.>

*edit for feeling all christmasy*

Because you are new and this is early Day One, I will this slide once. However, please remember in the future not to edit posts.

Vote Count:

Song (1) - Tina

Ironeyes (1) - Song

Maw (1) - Aiel Heart

MCS (1) - Meesh

Blackhoof (1) - Smiley

Ishmael (1) - Sakaea

Eternal Phoenix (1) - Turin

Des (1) - Key

Turin (1) - Eternal Phoenix

Not Voting: Everyone Else

With 23 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Deadline: Not set yet

Also, happy birthday Key! :)

I forgot to mention in the rules that Storage of Feruchemic abilities must be sent in within the first 12 hours of a Cycle.

Day One will be an exception. You have until Tuesday. (GMT-6 time)

Also, since weekends only count as half days, you will have 24 hours if a Day starts then.

Case in point, I didn't notice your OMGUS question.

Oh

My

God

U

Stink or something else.

It is a reference to voting for someone when they have just voted for you.

example:

Turin votes EP

EP sees that and says OMGUS vote Turin. Some consider it to be a mafia tell but like everything in mafia it depends on the situation.

Firstly sir it would be OMGYS secondly I was gonna vote u neways for the comment in LilKat's signup in SG you just beat me to it I didn't read the votes til after I posted

Did you read what you just wrote?

DID U?

i think he is dead at this stage. just guessing, but given the prevalance of Feruchemists and that they are called Ferrings (non-existent before the end of the trilogy) i would say this is set after the trilogy but before Alloy of Law most likely

I think I'll vote Blackhoof, not only for trying to get a first post, but for failing at that as well

129091194655615521.jpg

I mean in this game, who's nickname is ironeyes. He is in spot #8. I have no clue who it is...

ah..... i see

NVMD. He's a newb type. Apparently he likes Brandon though. Yes I stalked him. He provided a link and everything.

You WHAT?!?

Well mayhaps you shouldn't provide a link in your siggy for people to creep you, otherwise people will *gives her best winning smile*

Archived