DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia: The Hemalurgic Spike

Locke

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because we needed to get two kills. As it happened, I got roleblocked by Meesh, but we thought you were a safe pick. We knew Wombat and Meesh had some powers, and dared not try them again. Let alone that Meesh might prove useful alive. Killing Wombat had failed the previous night. The thought was there was an off chance Wombat might protect someone else aside from himself, and that might be most probably Mynd. So it was you and Sakaea we intended to kill. We didn't care about who we killed as long as we'd get both kills through. Oh it seems unlikely that the inactives had had great powers, and I had viewed Sakaea to know she had non left.

Very different from the previous night when we sought to spare the inactives, and didn't know Wombat had a protective ability.

Wooh, sorry folks. Had some visitations with relatives over the weekend. (Not that I rigged the game so it would end early or anything.....)

Anyway, thank you all very much for playing and providing a rather intense ending. I hope you enjoyed the setup. :)

I'll do roles, points, etc. tomorrow, but for now, here are the QTs:

Dead

Mafia

Masons

Solos (I'm still embarrassed about that terrible board name.)

I saw that the mafia wanted the feruchemic zinc - which was my finder power. Considering that the mafia were probably going to try spiking that, it's probably better it died with me.

Archived