DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia: The Hemalurgic Spike

Locke

I will be away for much of tomorrow and may not be on at deadline. It will be dependant on my phone service. let me see if I have the code right

<b><color="red"> Vote wombat </color></b>

I would rather lynch Mynd but since GF has already voted womby, I will go with that. I will try to be on before deadline.

Deadline is 2 pm Pacific US right?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ouch. Trying to make it harder on me, are you?

Okay, so here's the deal.... I think it would really be in my best interests right now to let Wombat and GF both be lynched today. I was going to just unvote and let it go random, but if Wombat's telling the truth, and I have no reason to believe he isn't, it wouldn't go random.

So, Turin--I'm gonna leave my vote where it is. If Wombat is lying and doesn't die at deadline, then you can kill him tonight. Even if he does die, if you decide to use your NK tonight, it would be within your best interests to kill town, because if you kill me, you'll be lynched tomorrow no matter what. I'm willing to duke it out with you one-on-one (ie, vote with you tomorrow to lynch the last townie and see who comes out of Night alive), or let the gods of random decide the game's fate, which is more of a chance than you'll get from Townies.

If Wombat dies and you DON'T use your NK (or if Wombat doesn't die and you NK him), I'll vote with you tomorrow. I'll have a double-vote stored up so it won't be a problem, getting a lynch. What do you say?

Never trust a townie! Wow, how reversed is this? The mafia are dicsussing who to lynch publically in the thread and who they don't trust. The scum doing scumhunting?

Meesh, eliminating a scum now is the only way anyone else can win. If you remove a town, they will simply kill you or another one of us tonight. If the extra kill is in the wrong hands, we are all screwed. Why take that chance?

Once again, a consensus was quickly reached. Graendal had stolen from the community cookie pool and was thus an easy given to be a Bad Guy. As he was about to be killed, however, Turin picked up a rock and through it at Wombat. Everyone turned to look at him in confusion, wondering what he had hoped to accomplish. Except Wombat, who fell over and died.

Graendal, Bad Guy, has been lynched.

Wombat, Good Guy, has been lynched.

It is now Night.

Feruchemic Storage deadline is 5:00 PM Thursday.

Night Deadline is 5:00 PM Friday.

Sorry I wasn't around to even say anything earlier; I'll spare you all the rant but I've had an immensely frustrating day.

Yeah, I don't think Wombat's death was in a vein of anything, at all.

Okay, some content. I'm not terribly surprised Wombat died; I know he's clever enough to think of a lie to try and get me to keep my vote on GF instead of unvoting and letting it go random, but I knew also that what he claimed IS present in the game, so like I said...I had no reason to believe he was lying.

Anyway, yeah, Turin, I'm good with lynching town tomorrow. I have a 50/50 chance of winning no matter which side I choose to work with tomorrow, so yeah...if it keeps me alive one more night, I will lynch whoever you want. XD

In Social Studies, we are studying the Cold War time period. So today, my teacher, in an attempt to simulate the Red Scare, had us play Mafia. =super awesome

I was a Communist, and on Day 2 they wanted to lynch me because I wasn't saying much (which is kinda silly since I never say anything anyway). So I fake claimed Finder and claimed to have found a Communist on Night 2 (game started on N1)....And then they lynched me. (no cc) *facepalm*

Sakaea awoke from her sleep and stretched her arms. It was amazing that she was still alive, and now it seemed that she would actually survive this nightmare. The Bad Guys had been outed on were on the way out. Just one left to take care of today and then it would finally over. She managed a smile, her first in what seemed like years. and headed back towards the meeting room. As she walked, she thought about how nice it would be to see her family and friends again. To get back into life. On a whim, she burned Bronze. And froze. That pulse...that was Steel! She started running. That couldn't be the killer. It couldn't. It was just...someone messing around. That had to be it. It had to be...

She broke into the meeting room panting. Turin looked up over the dead bodies of Mynd and Meesh. "Hello."

Meesh, Solo Win Keeper, has been killed.

Mynd, Good Guy, has been killed.

Sakaea, Good Guy, is about to be killed.

Mafia has Won!

Archived