DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia: The Hemalurgic Spike

Locke

Random lynch just has to hit the confirmed townie -.-

I would suspect emotional allomancy, but the unvotes occurred just before the deadline so it's more likely to be bold mafia play imo.

@Mod:

Can allomantic actions be set with a delay?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blackhoof should replace Christine, and Lenlo or someone should replace Songs.

I think I'm more mad at myself for not realizing the vote count was still only L-1. Like Meesh said, we now know the entire mafia team. Whoever has the non-mafia kill must take out one of those three as one of us will clearly be going out tonight. Any guesses on who the mafia have in their cross-hairs now?

*writes last will and testament*

Obvious Mafia:

Turin

Aiel Heart

Graendal's Favourite

Town (and Meesh) should spike from that pool.

My Observe result for today was Allomantic Steel btw, so I will be spiking it tonight. Hopefully the game doesn't end and I can use the kill on one of the mafia.

Mynd you are always a crook ;P I FOUND OUR REAL SOLO WIN PLAYER!!!!!

Welcome to the family Hoof. Hopefully you'll be more useful than she was >.>

Am I just trying to make him seem scummy?

Maybe I assume you'll assume that and it'll keep my new team member safe.

Perhaps.... Just perhaps.... I'm actually telling the truth....

Maybe I've just completely lost my marbles....

Tune in to the end of the game to find out!!!

I'm having faaaaar too much fun with this.....

Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for, 'cause you can never predict if they're going to do something incredibly stupid.

Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for, 'cause you can never predict if they're going to do something incredibly stupid.

Translation: Nyuk nyuk nyuk!

stooges.gif

Can allomantic actions be set with a delay?

Yes.

Also, for those of you who are wondering, the win conditions in this game are not traditional (i.e. mafia wins when their numbers are equal to or greater than the town) The concept is the same though. An alignment wins when they cannot possibly lose, which can take some time considering the possibilities of Spikes.

Well since this whole mess is Song and Chrissy's fault, I say we lynch one of them in the morning.

And Hoof will do in place of Song. Wait a minute, Hoof said he agreed to replace Chrissy. Why is he replacing Song. Is chrissy being active on her mafia QT?

something is fishy there. I say we lynch Chrissy. or Mynd, I mean that guy is soooooooo obviously mafia he should just wear a sign.

Archived