DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia: The Hemalurgic Spike

Locke

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blackhoof stretched and yawned, thinking how good it was to be alive again. How good it was to once again breathe air into his lungs. How good it was-a coin sliced through his brain.

Blackhoof, Good Guy, has been killed again.

It is now Day.

Feruchemic Storage Deadline is 5:00 PM Tuesday

Day Deadline is 5:00 PM Wednesday.

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

What if I randomly decided to unvote, Turin?

First, Fixed colour for you Mmmmmmmmmmeesh.

Second, If you would like to unvote then we will roll the dice again. But since you are currently voting for GF I doubt you will go anywhere else.

However if you check the vote count you may find something interesting. Well once Locke updates it anyway. I don't know if you really win with the town or if you have a solo win condition. If you have to survive until the end or if you have to collect all the metals or what it may be. If you have to survive you must realize that as long as the town has the numbers you will not make it to the end. They will have to lynch you to win.

You really do control the entire game if you are Solo. So the real question is what do you want to do?

Blah blah blah.

well, if someone wants to unvote, I'll be glad to offer up an alternative. Wombat we know little of. Not to say someone else would not be possible. It just struck me that Mynd isn't the best one to lynch.

Told you he was scared of me.

Archived