DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia: The Hemalurgic Spike

Locke

Best fake case on me I've ever read. Did you write it yourself, or did you have help? :laugh: Somebody hammer this turkey.
I think Des and AH are tied for the most elaborate fake claim in the game. The right move would have been to challenge me or push for the lynch on Meesh 2.0, who is a solo-win player. Since GF has rolled over now, everyone comfortable with me viewing him next?

Yes, GF next is a good idea.

Or did you not find it strange that she revealed when it wasn't necessary? Something like that could have been figured out through one's own reasoning or through asking Locke in the pm. Does her flip flopping not matter anymore? Really now, boys, go for the bigger fish.

What reveal? The tracking ability? It was Mynd's originally, then mine, and I got spiked last night. So I have no metals right now (whoever has it, make good use of it, eh?). Also, the mod making a mistake was confusing. Between posting here and PMing Locke I got it figured out.

You are flailing. Continue to amuse me.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, Sakaea really must be mafia. There's no point in lynching people who could be townies at this point.

You are right, she must be mafia because if she is town then she would not be town. Besides, she shot a duck while Aiel Heart was eating a goat, therefore I am afraid of toaster ovens with hot pockets. The squirrels told me so!

Consensus has not been reached.

Vote Count:

Aiel Heart (5): Turin; Mynd; Blackhoof; Sakaea; Wombat; Graendal; Meesh; Mynd

Sakaea (4): Aiel Heart; Mynd; Graendal; Turin

Mynd (0): Graendal; Aiel Heart

Graendal (0): Mynd; Sakaea

Not Voting: Christine; Song;

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is 5:00 PM Monday

As the end of the day approached, you could not agree on who to kill. As the last bit of the sun sank below the horizon, a rhino charged into the conference room and impaled Blackhoof on its horn.

Blackhoof, Good Mason Guy, has been randomly impaled to death by a rhino.

It is now Night.

Feruchemic storage deadline is 5:00 PM Tuesday.

Night deadline is 5:00 PM Wednesday.

The lynch candidates:

Aiel Heart - findered by me,admits to being mafia, claims that her extra vote would totally be used to help us lynch Sakaea who is in fact a godfather, but he wins if we kill her first.

Sakaea - one of the first people to vote for Smiley on Day 1, who flipped mafia. Had no objections to the Despo lynch. Accused by Aiel Heart of being the Mafia Godfather who should be killed so AH (admitted mafia player) could win.

Meesh 2.0 - findered by me as solo win yet totally ignored by the admitted mafia. Seriously, why are they not arguing to lynch her instead?

The One Armed Man - The real killer behind all the scumminess, he has a scruffy beard and bad breath. Oh yeah, and a prosthetic arm.

Casey Anthony - She drowned all the townies in her backyard pool, but got off scott free in Florida.

Aliens - C'mon, I'm not saying that the Mafia are really aliens......but It's ALIENS!

Bella - It always comes back to that dang horse! Those of you who initially thought I was referring to Twilight.....Robert Jordan now hates you!

Are you kidding me? Seriously!?! Thanks for not playing Christine! Songs, I am also disappoint.

Meesh 2.0, you need us as much as we need you. Any non-mafia NK player MUST take out a mafia player tonight or we all lose. I will be findering either GF or Turin tonight, but I won't say who.

It would have been so much easier if you all had just believed me. Oh well, we can win this way

Bella - It always comes back to that dang horse! Those of you who initially thought I was referring to Twilight.....Robert Jordan now hates you!

PING you spelled it with two L's where the epic horse in WoT is spelled with only one L!!!!! MYND IS A PART OF THE OTHER MAFIA TEAM!!!!!

So, would anyone like some lemonade?

Archived