DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia: The Hemalurgic Spike

Locke

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is meesh more a threat to us than to the town?

IF you suspected that she was, you would have killed her by now. She is a solo win whose win condition is unknown. If she is the growing threat that you suspect, then you would have NK'd her by now. Depending on her win condition, she might be closer to winning than town and mafia alike. IMO, she's more of a threat to the mafia now than town because there are still too many mafia remaining in the game who could win.

Why should we clear away meesh when the town would repay us by lynching one of us? It is fully possible that both mafia and meesh could win. All we need is for it to be impossible for all of us to die. Say if Meesh's win condition were personal survival, it would be met easily with no town remaining, while mafia would also be victorious.

*blinks innocently* oh dear, you all seem to still think i'm not with the good guys... That hurts my feelings, you know.

Just kidding. What threat am i, to anyone? I ask again. I can tell you my metals, not that i particularly want to show my entire hand, but i promise i have no kill of any sort. Can't even threaten to reveal scum, cos they've already done it themselves. :tongue:

Obviously the day isn't over yet, scum, but it will be, and we're not gonna budge on a known scum.

Love character limits. XD

I just think it's funny that their big plan to stay alive is to turn on the solo win who's been helping the townies and try to get her lynched.

By the way... I can't really offer you anything of use, scumdogs, so no point in striking a deal. It's not in my best interests to side with outed scummers.

Vote Count:

Aiel Heart (6): Mynd; Wombat; Meesh; Sakaea; Blackhoof

Not Voting: Graendal; Aiel Heart; Turin

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

The sun broke through the horizon while you all sleepily gathered in the meeting room. After approximately twenty-three seconds of silence, you grabbed Aiel Heart, threw her off a cliff, and then went back to bed.

There you all innocently slept, oblivious to the crucial event taking place outside: the sun...was moving. Slowly, but surely it crept across the sky. And then...it was gone!

It is now Night.

Aiel Heart, Bad Guy, has been lynched.

Feruchemic Storage deadline is 5:00 PM Sunday.

Night deadline is 5:00 PM Monday.

I have a proposition to make to you poor individuals forced to brutally murder each other at frequent intervals...Would you like to make those intervals more frequent?

All in favour of permanently reducing the length of a Day to 48 hours, say Aye!

Archived