A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia: The Hemalurgic Spike

Locke

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you My dear Ithillian Sedai.

MAFIA! MAFIA! MAFIA!

Great scenes Locke. Great game. Meesh you payed great this game. We could have one days ago if you hadn't been sucessful blocking us. Or what ever it was.

Mafia team really wored together to try to keep hope alive when it looked bleak, The unvote was the break we needed.

When GF was set to be lynched he gift his Steel to me in allomantic form. I was allowed to compound the two steel. I kept both kills they gave but was also made untargetable by night actions. So I couldn't be blocked. I also used my initial Role Block on you. I was hoping that there was no doc type role as I think that would have been the only way to fail in both kills.

Lol I passed my bodyguard ability when I realised there was no saving me and I'm pretty sure Razen wasted it, I also started burning aluminum since wombat told me he was observing me (I was prepared to survive or die at that point) to bad this was my first game and I didn't know anything about how to play when it started

No. I started out with A Role Block. I was really busy with work at the begining of the game. a bunch of 12+ hour days. I was trying like the dickens to catch up but every time I did it would end up being night. I don't do a lot of night talk in any games. Except my first game when I didn't know any better and then when I was the Booer cause that was mostly a comic relief role so I decided to just go with it.

Your bodyguard claim thing was something we nearly went with but then another long day didn't allow me to post when I needed to so the opportunity was lost.

Archived