DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia: The Hemalurgic Spike

Locke

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See, I want to know what I'm working with...I haven't decided yet, but some information has come to my attention that makes me more willing to consider working with you guys (the mafia).

I'm still figuring it out, but it's a fair possibility.

They probably still have that double vote Aiel Heart had. Which means if you help them lynch a townie today and they kill another townie tonight, then they can lynch whoever they want tomorrow.

provided that anyone is killed tonight. There need not be ANY deaths. Which brings it back to what do you want to do?

You can stay with the town

you can switch and vote with the mafia. Pick a townie and we will vote them.

you can unvote and let it go random

What works best for you?

Pfft, I haven't made up my mind yet. I was thinking of unvoting and letting it go random...I dunno. It's a big decision, really. Can't make it with the snap of my fingers. I'm probably going to sleep on it, as I'll be online before deadline tomorrow no problem.

Oh yeah. And that was me, who roleblocked GF. I actually forgot about it until just now. No lie. I was hoping he'd be the one to submit the NK, and I thought it was my best chance of surviving if you tried to NK me. Didn't think about it affecting anything today.

well, actually I had assumed it was automatic once I PR:d myself yesterday, but actually it is an ability for today, so I guess a PM to Locke is necessary, which I already now did.

Ah, that would explain it. Don't use Feruchemy much, do you?

Archived