DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia: The Hemalurgic Spike

Locke

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a bit skeptical of Meesh but am prepared to go with it. I know the Lord Ruler could detect lies but that required a lot of experience iirc.

I honestly haven't immersed myself in the world enough to really be able to participate in a technical discussion of the magic systems. My memory isn't that fresh.

But from what I can remember, it seems like this ability is like I'd imagine many others in a mafia game are--based in some world-related ability or characteristic of a character, but adapted to suit the game.

It's like Sazed. He could store memories in Copper Metalminds, right? What use would that be in a game, just being able to store memories? I can always go back and read the thread myself, after all. So the little addition is that I can find out if the "memories" are true or false.

Et tu Wombat? Guess you don't need my Cadmium then. I plan on giving my Copper to the only person I still trust in this game.

And H8U all. I seem to be the easiest townie to get lynched in DM mafia. Think this is my last game for a while.

Not liking the appeal to emotion here at all.

Vote: Des

Et tu Wombat? Guess you don't need my Cadmium then. I plan on giving my Copper to the only person I still trust in this game.

Read as "fellow mafia-scum" player.

And H8U all. I seem to be the easiest townie to get lynched in DM mafia. Think this is my last game for a while.

While I hesitate to comment on this, I feel I must because this is the online equivelant of taking one's ball and going home. Since being burned before by such nonsense, I contend that anything posted in the game thread should be taken as gameplay and nothing more, including "I'm never playing mafia again" posts.

I do not like how Des reacted. Just to make sure he stays hammered unvote vote Des

And I believe that this is correct:

Des (8): Meesh; Turin; Blackhoof; Sakaea; Forrest; Wombat; GF; Heart

Meesh (1): Mynd; Graendal; Des

Mynd (0): Blackhoof; Aiel Heart; GF

Not Voting: Christine; Lenlo; Song; Player;

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: Tuesday, 6:00 PM (GMT-6)

Vote Count:

Des (8): Meesh; Turin; Blackhoof; Sakaea; Mynd; Wombat; Graendal; Aiel Heart

Meesh (1): Mynd; Graendal; Des

Mynd (0): Blackhoof; Aiel Heart; Graendal

Not Voting: Christine; Lenlo; Song; Player;

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: Tuesday, 6:00 PM (GMT-6)

Aiel Heart's vote on Des is to be taken as "Hey, I'm hammering because I don't want to look scummy for not voting Des!" I am confident that Despothera will flip scum and I am equally confident that the remaining scum are among Turin, Aiel Heart, and Graendal's Favourite. I would recommend that whoever has the Vig kill use it on one of those three tonight while the one with the finder ability confirm either Blackhoof or Player.

I'll gladly switch my vote back to you if I think I'd be able to make a difference with it. It makes me nervous that you are pushing for this vote so hard when all of the others you've pushed have ended up with townies dead. He seems scummy to me too right now, and everyone else wants this vote and don't seem interested in voting you, so I will keep my vote on someone else who looks scummy in case one person backs off.

Blackhoof & Player are claimed masons who can be easily confirmed one way or the other. I remain steadfast in that Songs of Ice and so forth, Wwwwombat, and Sakaea are town because of where they were on the Smiley lynch. Therefore, I am pretty sure that the remaining scum are among Turin, Christine, Lenlo, Aiel Heart, and Graendal's favourite.

The DL is today, at least now we'll find out about Des finally. :rolleyes: I so much prefer hammer games...

What is interesting is that Des has had a lot of opportunity to counter-argue his case but instead he "h8ts" us all and will never play mafia again. If I were town about to be hung and possibly bringing us to endgame, I'd be spitting in the eye of the Dark one and arguing for my defense. He obviously does not have a case on anyone else because scum don't case for scum.

I just havnt had much to say. If I jumped on a bandwagon on anyone this late it would most likely be seen as scummy to some. Same if I just repeated some peoples thoughts on the Des vote without providing new thoughts/personal ideas on it when those have already been said. I have kept up though and agree that Des just giving up after reaching 7 votes without defending themself at all just doesnt fit right.

Now I can assure you that I am not scum as I am also in the mason group with Hoof and Player. You can prove this the same way you were going to prove the other two being masons.

FYI guys, I have an unexpected thing that I have to go to, so while the Day will end in an hour, I won't be able to post results until 2 hours afterwards.

LAME.

:tongue:

You should have posted that in blue, Meesh! :wink:

Is Christine still in the game?

The day went by fast. Multiple persons testified that they had incriminating knowledge on Despothera, whose protests only served to firm the convictions of the rest of the group. A consensus was quickly reached: Des was to be put to death for his supposed crimes. To do this, they forced him to eat loads of candy and MacDonalds until his internal organs resigned from office and went to find a better job.

Des, Bad Guy, has been Lynched.

It is now Night.

Feruchemic Storage deadline is 5:00 PM Wednesday (GMT-6)

Night Dealdine is 5:00 PM Thursday (GMT-6)

Archived