DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia: The Hemalurgic Spike

Locke

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, how you regard yourself aside, I could be persuaded to change my vote, if you have a viable alternative for us. So I suppose the question is, what are your suspicions as of now? Do you have a viable alternative for us?

im happy with where my vote is.

'Batman' is too wild to let live. he will hurt us as much if not more than the scum, and has no incentive to stay in the the ame if he is going to die when we have killed all the scum anyway.

...Yeah, "batman" seems a lot like a Vig to me... Maw I wasn't voting for you anyways but you def could have done more to try and get peeps off your lynch.

On a related note I think town is way too lynch-happy in this game, might need to look at the voting trains and examine quick bandwagon voters tomorrow, prob be a good place to find scum.

Oh and Kae, you seemed a little ambiguous about your reading on Wombat. Can your investigation results clear him or not? And did your viewing tell you what original role he had, or what metals he had?

@Hoof...how will he hurt us "as much if not more than" the scum?

If he's truly third-party (which I believe), we do know his alignment in that case, and like you said, he can just die later when the scum are gone, so I don't see how he could do all that much more damage compared to mafiapeeps; after all, he wouldn't care who lives or who dies, so he could always help with the scumhunting, too (having said that, I'm not arguing for keeping Maw alive--the way he's acting doesn't lend well to the idea that Maw would help us out; I just wonder how you think he's the biggest threat out there).

Wait. This is day three. And hoof is alive. Something is rotten in the state of denmark.

As far as alternatives go...

Wombat was trying to unvote EP and let the lynch go random. Not something you typically see in pro-town play.

Des has done a really good job of being activeish but flying under the radar imo. I should learn from him.

Grendael's Favorite has done her typical thing of posting like four times per game. I still don't like it.

Doesn't this look like a mask you can trust? Batmobile AWAY!

If he's truly third-party (which I believe), we do know his alignment in that case, and like you said, he can just die later when the scum are gone, so I don't see how he could do all that much more damage compared to mafiapeeps; after all, he wouldn't care who lives or who dies, so he could always help with the scumhunting, too (having said that, I'm not arguing for keeping Maw alive--the way he's acting doesn't lend well to the idea that Maw would help us out; I just wonder how you think he's the biggest threat out there).

you misunderstand me, i did not mean that he is "as much if not more of a threat than the scum" i meant that he would hurt us just as much, if not more than, he would hurt the scum by keeping him alive.

he has no motive for helping us but to delay his inevitable death- what would be the point? if i were in his position i would seek vengeance with my last breath, and shoot a townie with my last breath....

or some such.

...Yeah, "batman" seems a lot like a Vig to me... Maw I wasn't voting for you anyways but you def could have done more to try and get peeps off your lynch.

note that he knows what a Vig is, and what they do, and he knows what a Serial Killer is, and what they do. he has called himself a 'batman', not a vig. and a third-party vig, no matter there fluff or their players perceptions, is a serial killer

Oh and Kae, you seemed a little ambiguous about your reading on Wombat. Can your investigation results clear him or not? And did your viewing tell you what original role he had, or what metals he had?

I got what metals he had at the beginning and end of night. From what I can tell, it doesn't point to scum. No harm in posting what they are, I suppose.

At the beginning of Night he had Allomantic Cadmium and Allomantic Steel. At the end of night, he had Allomantic Cadmium and Allomantic Cerrobend.

Cerrobend: Speeds Time; Stores Energy

Cadmium: Slows Time; Stores Breath

Steel: Push Metals; Store Speed

you misunderstand me, i did not mean that he is "as much if not more of a threat than the scum" i meant that he would hurt us just as much, if not more than, he would hurt the scum by keeping him alive.

he has no motive for helping us but to delay his inevitable death- what would be the point? if i were in his position i would seek vengeance with my last breath, and shoot a townie with my last breath....

or some such.

:huh:

Hoof did you just have a Clinton moment? Very weird defense of your words there. Did someone just spit in a spittoon? Cause I just heard a ping

Wait. This is day three. And hoof is alive. Something is rotten in the state of denmark.

Wombat was trying to unvote EP and let the lynch go random. Not something you typically see in pro-town play.

Des has done a really good job of being activeish but flying under the radar imo. I should learn from him.

Grendael's Favorite has done her typical thing of posting like four times per game. I still don't like it.

Really good job of flying under the radar? I've had multiple people FOS me, which is on course for par for me of course here at DM. Everyone should really watch out for the one game I actually DON'T get any attention, that's where I'll REALLY throw you all for a loop! :tongue:

I know what you mean about GF. I would like to hear more from Player, Tina, Song, Christine, and Turin. Player is usually a bit more active than this, and so is Christine. Song usually skates by early in most games anyways to try and survive till endgame, and Turin does seem to be a lot more inactive lately cause of work, but still. Tina hasn't posted that much, but she is usually like me in that she doesn't post as often but includes more game thoughts in each post.

I got what metals he had at the beginning and end of night. From what I can tell, it doesn't point to scum. No harm in posting what they are, I suppose.

At the beginning of Night he had Allomantic Cadmium and Allomantic Steel. At the end of night, he had Allomantic Cadmium and Allomantic Cerrobend.

Cerrobend: Speeds Time; Stores Energy

Cadmium: Slows Time; Stores Breath

Steel: Push Metals; Store Speed

Yeah, that does pretty much go along with what he's told us. And... I might have something that can help Wombat possibly... if both of us survive through the night I'll say more in the morning.

or some such.

:huh:

Hoof did you just have a Clinton moment? Very weird defense of your words there. Did someone just spit in a spittoon? Cause I just heard a ping

Really good job of flying under the radar? I've had multiple people FOS me, which is on course for par for me of course here at DM. Everyone should really watch out for the one game I actually DON'T get any attention, that's where I'll REALLY throw you all for a loop! :tongue:

I know what you mean about GF. I would like to hear more from Player, Tina, Song, Christine, and Turin. Player is usually a bit more active than this, and so is Christine. Song usually skates by early in most games anyways to try and survive till endgame, and Turin does seem to be a lot more inactive lately cause of work, but still. Tina hasn't posted that much, but she is usually like me in that she doesn't post as often but includes more game thoughts in each post.

lol You are scum, right?

For what its worth, I can confirm the effects of Wombats metals. Cadmium shortens teh cycle by 24 hours, and cerrobend extends it by the same amount. Also, cadmium is not very helpful when locke is not around to administer the effects.

The new day got going right away. Razen claimed that Maw was flying solo while Mynd claimed to see Wombat pay a visit to the now deceased Ironeyes. As the dissension towards Wombat rose and fell after some explanation, the suspicion towards Maw continued to spread until they agreed that he was up to no good and proceeded to hang him. As the rope was drawing out Maw's last breaths, however, Razen suddenly doubled over and fell to the ground, blood seeping from his chest.

Maw, Solo Win Mistborn, has been lynched.

Razen, Good Guy, has been killed.

It is now Night.

Feruchemic Storage Deadline is Thursday 5:00 PM (GMT-6)

Night Deadline is Friday 5:00 PM (GMT-6)

Archived