DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia: The Hemalurgic Spike

Locke

Just putting this out there, Kelsier would actually be a surprisingly good Jester candidate if this game did use any of the characters from the series. The whole lynchpin to his plan of overthrowing the Lord Ruler from the start is to get himself killed so he can be a martyr and inspire the masses to revolt.

true....

but he was also a good guy, not just a selfish "yay me i gonna die and troll from beyond the grave!" loony

True, at least for the most part, but the distinction is actually made several times that Kelsier had very obvious weaknesses, and wasn't exactly the most altruistic of good guys. And, not only that but it could be argued very easily that his goals did not match those of Vin and Elend after he died, so the solo-win condition could even make sense in that scenario

And I didn't know multiple people had come out to confirm there were permanent roles. Since it wouldn't make much sense to me to come out and put your neck on the line for no reason, I can only assume they are telling the truth. So if we have a permanent Finder role, it also stands to reason that we'd have a permanent Doc role, which I'd be very happy about because I was worried about the possibility of the Healer role being passed around to both experienced and non-experienced players.

Oh, I meant to post this the other night, who else is FRIGGIN PUMPED for Game of Thrones Season 2?!?!?!?!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just putting this out there, Kelsier would actually be a surprisingly good Jester candidate if this game did use any of the characters from the series. The whole lynchpin to his plan of overthrowing the Lord Ruler from the start is to get himself killed so he can be a martyr and inspire the masses to revolt.

true....

but he was also a good guy, not just a selfish "yay me i gonna die and troll from beyond the grave!" loony

True, at least for the most part, but the distinction is actually made several times that Kelsier had very obvious weaknesses, and wasn't exactly the most altruistic of good guys. And, not only that but it could be argued very easily that his goals did not match those of Vin and Elend after he died, so the solo-win condition could even make sense in that scenario

And I didn't know multiple people had come out to confirm there were permanent roles. Since it wouldn't make much sense to me to come out and put your neck on the line for no reason, I can only assume they are telling the truth. So if we have a permanent Finder role, it also stands to reason that we'd have a permanent Doc role, which I'd be very happy about because I was worried about the possibility of the Healer role being passed around to both experienced and non-experienced players.

Oh, I meant to post this the other night, who else is FRIGGIN PUMPED for Game of Thrones Season 2?!?!?!?!

I only have it posted all over my facebook!!!!!!!! Unfortunately I will not be able to watch it until like a couple days after >.> but still majorly excited.

Gawww. Next paycheck I'm going to the store and getting these books now. It is all your fault Locke and [insert everyones name here]. And yes I am looking forward to game of thrones S2 very much.

true....

??? I think Des is trying a little too much to look town.

I can hardly wait for GoT S2!!!! I've planned out my rewatch of S1 so I'll be watching the season finale like right before the season premiere. I'll prob be online to talk about it as soon as it's over, LOL.

I got a PM from our Mod, he made a mistake. I got my rolefind results on Wombat. I'll share what I got if you all want, but I see nothing in it that would mean he's scum. So I will go ahead and Unvote, Vote Maw, just to make sure he's got enough votes. I didn't see a recent VC.

Vote Count:

Maw (10): Razen; Blackhoof; Mynd; Song; Graendal; Christine; Lenlo; Meesh; Aiel Heart; Player; Sakaea

Wombat (3): Mynd; Des; Blackhoof; Mynd; Sakaea

Razen (1): Mynd; Mynd; Maw

Aiel Heart (1): Wombat

Not Voting: Turin; Christine; Ishmael; Lenlo; Aiel Heart; Player; Tina; Meesh

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline: Thursday, 5:00 PM (GMT-6)

Archived