Blackhoof (0): Song

No Lynch (0): Des

Red (0): Poet

Pants (0): Des

Nolder (0): Locke

With 20 it takes 11 to lynch, DAY 1 ends Monday 9pm GMT

Mawthtex, on 10 November 2011 - 01:28 PM, said:

*sigh*

this is probly sticking my head straight into a noose, but i feel the need to protect Turin and Des. I don't think either have played before, beyond a little joke game we had here at the BT. Turin probly thought that his vote was just a normal extension of an FoS, especially with the joke votes flying around in this game so far. Just his bad luck he chose the time when we started actually looking for scum. Des is just inexperienced and reckless in general, but if he keeps this up i might be persuaded to go after him.

Unvote Des, Vote Maw

The above post, upon reading it again, strikes me as very strange. Sticking your neck out for other people in mafia is a good way to get your head chopped off.

As for the Des thing, still not sure if I believe him, cus scum would claim a powerful role this early in the game to vet themselves for a while. It smells.

Oh, and Maw, don't take it personally. It's a game. It sucks to die, yeah, but it happens.

Mawthtex, on 10 November 2011 - 01:28 PM, said:

*sigh*

this is probly sticking my head straight into a noose, but i feel the need to protect Turin and Des. I don't think either have played before, beyond a little joke game we had here at the BT. Turin probly thought that his vote was just a normal extension of an FoS, especially with the joke votes flying around in this game so far. Just his bad luck he chose the time when we started actually looking for scum. Des is just inexperienced and reckless in general, but if he keeps this up i might be persuaded to go after him.

Unvote Des, Vote Maw

The above post, upon reading it again, strikes me as very strange. Sticking your neck out for other people in mafia is a good way to get your head chopped off.

As for the Des thing, still not sure if I believe him, cus scum would claim a powerful role this early in the game to vet themselves for a while. It smells.

Oh, and Maw, don't take it personally. It's a game. It sucks to die, yeah, but it happens.

My suspicions still stand. This comes across to me as you looking for an excuse to jump off the Des boat now that it's sinking.

Talya,the whole striked out names thing is confusing the crap out of me....

what do the striked names mean?

Unvotes

The striked out names are unvotes. It's one of those very nice things that Talya mod does. :)

I like the unvote strikeouts too. It makes it easier to keep track of people that change votes a lot. I think it will be more valuable after day 1 due to all the joke voting and random pressures that occurred.

Hoof, you may have your reasons, but that whole "I'm gonna lay low thru D1 cause it's bad luck" just seems wrong.

At the same time, I'm confused about how many votes I have on me. It says 4, but there are names not crossed out voting for me. My head already hurts enough :sad:

I'm getting weird vibes from Kae now. I don't think Poet's train will catch more steam but I think we might have a chance with Sakaea. I'll do a complete reread tonight, but for now I'll Unvote and Vote Sakaea.

That is how I always do the votes. It helps me keep track and it's something I also do when I'm play, except I annote with a little 1, 2 depending on which number the vote is.

Saying that, Des's vote was wrong, he should have been 5 not 4 (Pants vote does not count!)

now an up date:

DAY 1 – Vote:

Maw (8): AielH, Wombat, Tina, BG,Nolder, Song, Locke, Amadine, Blackhoof, Sakaea

Des (4): Leelou, AH, Sakaea, Turin, Poet, Maw, Pants

BG (2): Rey, Pants, Red, Maw, Leelou, Des

<s> </s>

Leelou (1): Turin,BG, Maw

Tina (1): Tiinks, Red

Poet (1): Red, Sakaea, Tiinks, Des

Sakaea (1): Des

Locke (0): Tina

Tiinks (0): Meesh

Pants (0): BG

Blackhoof (0): Song

No Lynch (0): Des

Red (0): Poet

Pants (0): Des

Nolder (0): Locke

I definitely think Despo has been playing stinky, but I don't want to vote for a claimed town power role. Maw's been equally in my sights and his emo reaction doesn't help his case at all. Those aren't the only two I see any case on, but they've been my strongest suspects thus far.

vote Maw

DAY 1 – Vote: Maw (7): AielH, Wombat, Tina, BG,Nolder, Song, Locke, Amadine, Blackhoof

Des (4): Leelou, AH, Sakaea, Turin, Poet, Maw, Pants

Even take away my vote it is incorrect. Sorry I don't mean to do your job (with my amazing qualifications - not lol laugh.gif) or critisise in any way, I was just hoping to avoid later confusionbiggrin.gif

Archived