DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Light Vs Shadow] - HEROES AND VILLIANS MAFIA

Talya

Pretty much BG. Can we call a redo? All this joke voting and tomfoolery has probably made it extremely easy for scum to slip underneath radar... How about this.

Unvote. Vote No Lynch.

Ah, but the damage has been done, yes? Interesting you go straight to No Lynch rather than just an unvote. You also jumped off pretty quick after I posted so that is interesing to note and FoS worthy.

Really it was Nolder and Leelou that seemed to take advantage of the train idea. They were the 5th votes respectively on each train. Your's was later after the fun and games got rolling, mine and Maw's votes for each other made sense respectively, Red was got the idea moving and into people's minds.

If we apply pressure, I say it should be in that area. Nolder tends to be good at putting pressure on himself often enough so to change it up:

Unvote: Vote Leelou

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, meesh and des did that really, really close to each other. just sayin.

BG makes logic. Pressure on leelou sounds like a reasonable course of action. VOTE LEELOU.

NOOOOOOOOOOO! Now everyone can see my mistake! Stupid no edit rule...

17. Song - FoS because your always scummy and i'd eventaully FoS you for soemthing anyways

Awwwww<3 :wub:

Oooh, competing trains! I love competing trains! Let me see, my choices are bg or.... me. Well, I suppose i'll VOTE BG then...

BG makes logic. Pressure on leelou sounds like a reasonable course of action. VOTE LEELOU.

I don't like this. Do you have any original thoughts?

UNVOTE, VOTE Maw

Sorry for being in the not here, had some internet troubles on the day of yester.

Hello helllo! I haven't played with some of you before so this should be fun. Not that mafia is ever boring haha. I think I'll Vote: Song for bailing on my basic game to play in this :P

You missed my vote! That's ok though. I like competing trains too.

Unvote: Song

Vote: Maw

Competing trains, always good for information. Unvote, Vote BG. FoS at Tiink for FoSing the person getting the game rolling.

I know it's Day One, but after you get past 3, 4 votes, is it viable to vote for someone just for the sake of competing trains? Double FoS and, for the sake of competing trains =p, Vote Nolder

Would extend the FoS to the previous two too, except they were Maw and BG, the two victims of said competing trains, making their votes not unpredictable.

ut

I don't like this. Do you have any original thoughts?

UNVOTE, VOTE Maw

Yeah, I do... Did you read the top of my post? I just didn't think that it was vote-worthy at the moment. Pressuring leelou seems reasonable, but I would also be open to a meesh vote.

Locke is obviously scum, he totlaly ignored my foS on him.

<-- feels the unlove from Locke now :tongue:

Pretty much BG. Can we call a redo? All this joke voting and tomfoolery has probably made it extremely easy for scum to slip underneath radar... How about this.

Unvote. Vote No Lynch.

Ah, but the damage has been done, yes? Interesting you go straight to No Lynch rather than just an unvote. You also jumped off pretty quick after I posted so that is interesing to note and FoS worthy.

Really it was Nolder and Leelou that seemed to take advantage of the train idea. They were the 5th votes respectively on each train. Your's was later after the fun and games got rolling, mine and Maw's votes for each other made sense respectively, Red was got the idea moving and into people's minds.

If we apply pressure, I say it should be in that area. Nolder tends to be good at putting pressure on himself often enough so to change it up:

serious note, why quote Des and question him but then vote leelou. imo, it seems liek Des has a more solid reason for applying pressure rather than leelou or Nol atm.

Unvote. Vote No Lynch.

serious note, why quote Des and question him but then vote leelou. imo, it seems liek Des has a more solid reason for applying pressure rather than leelou or Nol atm.

Simply put, I believe Desp and Nolder are more likely to respond without a vote and with simple FoSes than Leelou is. Pressure all around in the most effective ways.

Des and Maw are pinging the most... Des for his immediate no lynch vote and Maw for his shadowing of BG.

Not enough for a vote yet, but that's who i am watching.

I agree with this and that is why I won´t unvote Maw right now.

[DAY 1 – Vote:

Leelou (3): Turin, BG, Maw

Des (1): Leelou, AH

Pants (0): BG

Blackhoof (0): Song

Locke (0): Tina

Red (1): Poet

Poet (1): Red, Sakaea

BG (4): Rey, Pants, Red, Maw, Leelou, Des

Maw (4): Aiel H, Wombat, Tina, BG, Nolder, Song

Tiinks (0): Meesh

Tina (1): Tiinks