DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Light Vs Shadow] - HEROES AND VILLIANS MAFIA

Talya

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The OverLord looked at the monitors in front of her, she knew exactly who was who. It brought a smile to her lips when she saw two adversaries chatting like old friends, oh how little they knew....for now!

She knew it wouldn't be long before the finders started pointing, some in jest some in totally seriousness. Soon someone began to sneak ahead of the others. The one they all knew as Maw, was collecting those votes like it was candy....hmmm Sweeties thought the OverLord, now where are my stash - she grabs a bag of strawberry bons bons and sits to find out the rest of the voting. But the voting had reached 11 and she was still halfway through her sweets. Now, to put them all out of their misery or finish the sweets...there was no contest really!

As she chew on the last sweet, savouring the sweet strawberry flavour, she pressed a small purple button next to her.

The guests all stood around wondering what was going on, they had long chosen someone, but nothing seemed to be happening. By this time, Maw had been pushed to the front and was being held there whilst they waited...At first the small thin wire wasn't noticed as it snaked it's way down from the grand ceiling. It was one of those holding Maw that noticed it first. They slowly let go and inched themselves away. Maw, who thought he luck was in, was just about to move off when something touched his head. He looked up to see the thin wire as it brushed passed his cheek, gently caressing. The wire seemed to glow, and was that sparks coming out of the end. Whatever it was sent a jolt through Maw, who seemed to shudder and collapsed on the floor.

For minutes no one moved, the wire had withdrawn, but still no one wanted to go near the lifeless body. Eventually someone did as they checked his pulse to confirm he was dead they could see something beneath his shirt...as they pulled it out it was a necklace in the shape of a bat.

MAW - BATMAN, TOWNIE AND MASON IS DEAD

IT IS NOW NIGHT. YOU HAVE 48 HOURS FOR ALL NIGHT ACTIONS TO BE PM'd TO ME.... WEDNESDAY 9PM GMT IS THE END OF NIGHT

Gee this time difference is screwing with me lol. I'll have to keep it in mind that the game is a day behind my location.....

Well thank you all for not rage killin me, and thank you Talya for not MK'ing me.

I'll up my game now, watch everyone for that tell-tale trace of scum and hopefully dissuade person x earlier who said I was on their radar..... and probs cut down on the little jokes along the way.

Ah that sucks! Sorry Maw. Hope you don’t take it personally. I’ve been lynched Day 1 a few times myself.

I guess the only thing we can do is try to glean something from it. The post I originally found kinda scummy, knowing what we know now, might be a clue:

Mawthtex, on 10 November 2011 - 01:28 PM, said:

this is probly sticking my head straight into a noose, but i feel the need to protect Turin and Des. I don't think either have played before, beyond a little joke game we had here at the BT. Turin probly thought that his vote was just a normal extension of an FoS, especially with the joke votes flying around in this game so far. Just his bad luck he chose the time when we started actually looking for scum. Des is just inexperienced and reckless in general, but if he keeps this up i might be persuaded to go after him.

Makes me wonder, could Turin or Des also have been Masons, maybe one or both? It does lend some credence maybe to Des really being townie. It’s a bit of an assumption perhaps. What do you all think? I guess we’ll see what happens during night phase.

Its cool, i would probly have voted myself if i was someone else.

note to self: protecting noobies = good way to get killed. Especially when the people i think are noobies arent noobies.

until next time. GHOST BATMOBILE AWAY!

Sorry Mawth... I will now go play Batman: Arkham City in your honor.

Its cool, i would probly have voted myself if i was someone else.

note to self: protecting noobies = good way to get killed. Especially when the people i think are noobies arent noobies.

until next time. GHOST BATMOBILE AWAY!

Ditto!

this is probly sticking my head straight into a noose, but i feel the need to protect Turin and Des. I don't think either have played before, beyond a little joke game we had here at the BT. Turin probly thought that his vote was just a normal extension of an FoS, especially with the joke votes flying around in this game so far. Just his bad luck he chose the time when we started actually looking for scum. Des is just inexperienced and reckless in general, but if he keeps this up i might be persuaded to go after him.

Makes me wonder, could Turin or Des also have been Masons, maybe one or both? It does lend some credence maybe to Des really being townie. It’s a bit of an assumption perhaps. What do you all think? I guess we’ll see what happens during night phase.

I don't think so, but we don't want information like that out in the open anyway. If you think you find out who Maw's Mason buddies are, keep it to yourself.

sorry i was MIA for a while, RL's been buisy and i've been swamped at work.

that game is great!! it's been occupying my down tome since it came out, hands down THE best game of the year *nods* even with the new Zelda comming out in a few days and that awesome looking Jurassic park game comming out

I don't think so, but we don't want information like that out in the open anyway. If you think you find out who Maw's Mason buddies are, keep it to yourself.

i third what Loke said, pointing out masons or the other masons procaliming themselves (especailly during night) not only directs the healer but also makes easier targets for the scum.

not to mention poet's post seems more like a scum using Maws death to possibly clear a team mate, i'm not sure i still buy Des's reveal. if either Turin or Des flip, poet will be moved to 1st on my list.

Archived