DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Light Vs Shadow] - HEROES AND VILLIANS MAFIA

Talya

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You never know. First, we don´t know how many non town players there are. Lets say that it´s four and town is very lucky then all four will be lynched four days in a row. But that is of course very unlikely. This is a game with many player so my guess is it will take at least three weeks.

AH - Day/Night lengths depend ont he Mod.

the norm is Days - 36 to 96 hrs (sometimes longer if over the weekand and theres an exclusion, most mods count Sat/Sun as 1 day in these games because of low activity); Nights are generally 24 to 48 hours or when the Mod recieves all NA's.

with a game this size, i'd expect it to last about a Month, unless there are multiple killing roles.

The night was restless to anyone who listened. People were sneaking around, bumps and bangs and grunts from frustration.

So when the light seeped through the windows and all collected for the cooked breakfast you were surprised to find all were alive!

It is now DAY 2, There are still 20 left so 11 to lynch.

DAY 2 ENDS SUNDAY 9PM GMT (96 hours) - or until a Hammer (different this day - maybe different tomorrow)

dunno if Maw can replace Nol since he was a Mason. if he replaces scum then the scum team knows who the other Masons are adn that would be an unfair advantage.

Des, did you get anythign good last night with your findings?

Care to say why Womby?

Him saying we had plenty of time until deadline pissed me off.

You're such a :ph34r: Good thing I'm more ofa rum drinker...

So Song, are you saying that you ageee Tiink should not have said we had plenty of time left? If yes you were not as angry because you drink rum which makes you happier, less egdy?

Turin, you win the maths prize...lol.

Yeas there are 19 left so ten to vote...*bangs head on desk*

Unfortunately Maw isn't appropriate, but anyone who was on their own and didn't know anyone esle could. I was thinking whoever died in the night would take it, but alas no one did!

Archived