DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Happy Anniversary

Five years ago tomorrow, I got married to the most wonderful man in the world.  He's patient, kind and gentle (and not so patient, kind and gentle when the occasion calls for it). He puts up with my crap on a daily basis. I mean really, what kind of guy would marry a girl who deliberately does things to annoy him every day? He doesn't mind that I'm smarter than he is and bossy and arrogant and generally insane. At least he says he doesn't. He spoils me rotten, treats me like royalty, and threatens to kill anyone who doesn't do the same.

In short, I don't deserve him even a tiny bit. However, he hasn't figured it out yet, so my scam continues.

Happy anniversary Jimmy. I'll try to behave myself tomorrow.

I think Lor just called you old, Kath. :D

It's really awesome that you guys are able to celebrate this milestone, and reading about your interactions made me laugh and smile.  It sounds a lot like my husband and I.  When I had him read the part about you annoying him on a daily basis he gave me one of those amused looks and said "yeah, what kind of guy would marry a woman who annoys him all the time?" and then kissed the top of my head.

Love! Yay! Congrats. :)

I honestly cannot believe it's been 5 years............

It seems like, maybe, last year that you guys got married. THAT IS SO WACK. hehe

Seriously - congratulations guys!!! I am very overjoyed for you. Not just overjoyed, but very overjoyed. hehe.

xx

Archived