DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amega, there were people that apparently did not understand what you were saying. I thought I did and explained my read of your post but there continues to be some people that are not certain. Restate or not as you wish but it might be helpful to make sure everyone understands exactly what you are saying.

i already explained it. You figured it out they obvi didnt look at the thread hard enough. i even multi qouted :dry: . they must be brain damaged if they ACTUALLY read both posts on the topic and are still confused as to what i meant. 

Wombat lol'd at the first one he obviously figured it out. If people actually tried scumhunting instead of picking at grammatical errors we might be a bit more successful hunting.

Amega, there were people that apparently did not understand what you were saying. I thought I did and explained my read of your post but there continues to be some people that are not certain. Restate or not as you wish but it might be helpful to make sure everyone understands exactly what you are saying.

This is what im talking about. You totally understood the post but it sounds like you didnt even see my restatement. If people dont read what is posted in front of them. Then let them talk. Its already on the record. 

i already explained it. You figured it out they obvi didnt look at the thread hard enough. i even multi qouted :dry: . they must be brain damaged if they ACTUALLY read both posts on the topic and are still confused as to what i meant. 

Wombat lol'd at the first one he obviously figured it out. If people actually tried scumhunting instead of picking at grammatical errors we might be a bit more successful hunting.

If people ask a question it means that they don´t understand. Not understanding is not the same as being brain damaged as far as I know. 

Ok I've finally managed to catch up, wuhuuu. I have some quotes I'm gonna reply to and some reads, but I prefer to wait for day. Except for this one:

Turin, you're digging yourself a deeper hole with the circular reasoning of Tommy seems like mafia -> that means Des is mafia -> wait Des seems like mafia -> that means Tommy is mafia!

It's like watching Alex Jones talk about gun control.

DM has TOO MUCH TALKING. My eyes gloss over any post more than a paragraph because it could all be said in one or two sentences yet you guys trump up your ideas to sound more impressive than they are. Stop it. Just because you are fans of fantasy novels doesn't mean you need to be writing fan fiction ITT.

I saw one post worth responding to. CHOCOLATE CROISSANTS?!

I laughed so hard at the last half :laugh:

I usually don't have a problem with big posts, but I've veen really struggling with concentrating on mafia games the last week or so for some strange reason. Fan fiction, lol.

I want chocolate croissaints too. But I'll settle happily for my bowl of blueberries right now.

Archived