DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what do the 4 screams and 2+1 kills indicate?

I dunno.

Apart from the 2+1 kills indicate 3 people died.

Ooooh I remember in the DPR game about Spiders that there was a Torturer - who could get all the information that the person they targeted had already received in game.

Maybe the 4th scream was someone being tortured?

The night was a massacre.  When the lights went down the terrors that had been hinted at in the day were realized.  They stayed together as a group, mostly, but the hunt had to continue for them to gain information on their opponents and so eventually it became inevitable that they would have to split up.  That had been three hours ago.  Since then you had heard four screams, four shrill breaks in the ever looming silence of this foreign world. 

When the dawn began to give the clouds and orange cast two bodies were found with knife wounds in them.

Xthrax has been killed.

Hally has been killed.  

On the other side of the region Ithillian had been searching alone through a decrepit building.  She was found with a wound in her side, clearly not the blade that had taken the other two.  WIthin moments of being found she too expired.

Ithillian has been killed.

It is now Day.  You have 72 hours.

I bolded and colored the part I'm talking about. Pralaya's scene clearly indicated a SK IMO. This scene talking about the two turning up dead with knife wounds matches the scene with Pral where he was stabbed to death. It's a typical mechanic that Vigs/scum use guns and SKs use knives for their killings. It's a way to balance against Gunsmiths.

I read the scene as Ithi being taken by the SK. The green part. I thought she'd been taken by the same person that took Pral.

This is all very interesting - but rather than the how, shouldn't you be looking for who?

Also Darthe mentions that those taken by evil can't be respawned. That's at least two - possibly all three.

And maybe the no coroner is to make it more tricky for whoever can respawn.

Hally and X have both very low postcounts. Sounds like kills to minimise info.

Rags wasn't kill however which puts a big wifom on his situation.

Ithi - if she was killed by an SK then someone is afraid of her personally. If she was killed by Maffia then the whole Maffia team is...

For now it seems best to treat her as town tree stump. Not sure its worth a coroner check. Lijwky nor.

Oh and I'm voting Womby cause his tone during Dice's lynch gave me the feel he knew he wasn't mafia. Ie: Womby is mafia.

Plus I thought Amega's case was kinda weak considering Ithi's alignment wasn't revealed although I think most will agree she was likely town. Womby band wagoning like that was gross.

If someone knows Dice's alignment they need to come forward.

If Dice was mafia then my thought on Womby is out the window but i would say either Dom or Turin were his teammate. They both look dirty in relation to him.

Lol is this some kind of joke?  Dice claimed "not town."  Of course he wasn't mafia imo.  I don't know it, but let's just say I'm 95% confident on it, K?  What kind of mafia claims 3rd party?

Always fun to ask for a role that would REALLY annoy the mafia team.

Dead and loving it.

Sorry you wasted that kill thinking it would shut me up.

I lol'd IRL

So what do the 4 screams and 2+1 kills indicate?

STOP IT!  YOU DAMN WELL KNOW WHAT IT MEANS AND YOU KNOW THAT KIND OF SPECULATION WON'T GIVE US ANYTHING RIGHT NOW.  GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER.

Problem is it sounds like 2 Maffia kills and 1 SK/vig on Ithi. Unless someone has a vig role capable killing too or found lovers or smth. Or who knows...

Also maybe a 4th scream is a kill that didn't work?

OMG SHUT UP AND SCUMHUNT

Maybe Darthe killed me. I was being quite annoying in my PM.

Maybe the serial killler person who killed Pral killed me.

I dunno.

I do know that if they wanted to shut me up it failed :)

How long is it going to take AJ to formulate a responding post, do you think?

He's SO mafia.

I can talk - but I can't vote - I am quite dead.

I agree with this btw.  Cloud and AJ need to go.

Turin and Salami are on Probation II and need to STEP IT UP.

Dom is on Probation I for failing a class last semester.

I know what it means? How?

Also. If you wanna shout do it elsewhere ty.

It means either a kill got blocked, or Darthe is trolling.  Or both.  Regardless, it's useless info atm.  File it and move on.  And if you persist in being obtuse, I will continue to shout.  I know you're better than this, Salami.

Archived