DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fwiw I think Pralaya was mafia. There are a few context clues in the passage that point to this IMO. Could be very wrong, of course, and have no idea what Darthe is up to but that's my take on it.

I also think it clearly indicates a SK role.

Not sure if there could be multiple 3rd party players with separate wincons though, that'd be new to me. I really don't see anything in Dice's scene to point me in either direction.

I actually thought this as well but was sitting on it.

Red was emphasized at one point in it and there was something about him having a glimmer of repentance in his eyes.

I would obviously expect SK's or some kind of non-mafia killing roles in this setup tho.

I'm quite sure I said this in my first post of the Game.

Lol I can enjoy irony.

I think part of the role mechanics for a coroner/mortician is that they receive the flips until they die and then they become public again

Of course we could have a janitor.

Or Darthe just wants to make things interesting.

I guess we'll see what Day brings.

I'm good. Unis just started again which is good (I'm currently in a lecture about elevators and fire safety, that I really should be paying more attention too)

Since the last time we played together I've started dating someone and just been having a good summer all round. Went to a concert or two.

Nothing too flash

It's good to hear you're doing better (just got to the kids homeschool part. It was a but ambiguous but I has homeschooled till I moved to England. If you do it we should have a chat post game)

Ooooooh dating :)

Sounds very nice.

I went to bingo on Valentines lol

No - I don't homeschool. I work almost full time and it's not the done thing over here. My eldest is doing very well though - did you see his amazing dragon picture on FB? And is now reading and writing and everything.

Yes dating lol. Shocker I know

This year was the first time I was actually not entirely single on valentines day. But I had booked tickets to a festival and she had work so I wasn't actually around. I felt super guilty.

I haven't seen the pic yet. I'll go look at it shortly lol

She is VERY pretty and also has a nice hat and fine pair of pins.

And her hair is very cool indeed. She should dye it electric blue

*nods*

I think ... the face is nipples - because my son is anatomically correct about the top chest area lol.

But yes - totally looks like a face.

In one she looks like she's trying to escape.

She probably was

My dancing can be... An acquired taste.

The nipple face thing is what I used to do as a kid. Not nipples but I firmly believed that belly buttons were an important part of the human form lol

I used to draw bugs wit human faces a lot as a kid, similar style though. I miss those days

She's had bright blue hair before. ATM it's a little more to the pink/purple (she works at a high fashion hair salon so it changes a lot)

Archived