DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good grief DM

i also never said that that previous post was my reason for voting him.

Dice states clearly and out in the open that the things he puts in his posts when he votes are not the reasons for voting them.

LMAO

Also @ Despo - I decline to acquiesce to your request at this time. Play your own game.

Asking lots of questions of people to make you seem like Town Intelligence Gatherer is doing you no favours in my book.

##1 - First of all- your point against Dice in this post didn't really make sense to me. Only way it does is if Dice had not previously mentioned seeing Turin as possibly scum, but I think he did. If someone has already stated they find someone scummy, then voting them later doesn't always have to have their original reasoning.

##2 - Second- I'm not trying to be a Town Intelligence Gatherer. I'm trying to see if this is town on town or what. Haven't read Dice's reaction yet, but there is nothing protown about refusing to answer questions of mine. Right now you're tunneling on Dice, and might be experiencing severe confirmation bias. I want to see if this is the case, if you are right and that Dice is scum, or if you're scum trying to lead town off a cliff (I highly doubt the last one, fwiw).

No reason at all to respond hostilely to that kind of request.

##1 - Dice had never said previously that he thought Turin was Mafia.

##2 - Not Town on Town as me and Dice are not fighting with each other. He thinks I'm Town. I think he's Mafia. We aren't both trying to prove the other is Mafia.

Now I've read your list of questions I think that is you stepping in and trying to help Dice ... who is on your Mafia Suspects List btw ... and giving him something else to post. I can just imagine you saying, look just stop with the Turin posts ... she's not going to buy that. We need to make you look reasonable etc...

and then when I didn't want to play your game all of a sudden I go from Lock Clear {ugh} to possibly scummy.

10 Print "##Vote Dice"

20 Goto10

Run

##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ... ad infinitum ...

Explanation to Despo previously re Dice.

Also re not feeling the need to answer his big list of questions. I didn't feel the need to be seeming 'reasonable' to make my Town shine through.

Also.

I'm not a Troll.

:sad:

Thank you Turin.

The Despo Hammer didn't work? I wonder what happened there? At least it wasn't 'done' with not enough time left for Darthe to confirm it doesn't work.

Killing off third party as town is more often wrong and right and it has been proven over and over again... but people just never gonna learn that. Mostly because it's so much easier to just do a sheeplynch and yield a day.

Despo: you are being insulting and/or bully people quite often which is sometimes unpleasant, game or not game

Turin: when you enter a maffia game, you should leave all your baggage, alliances, bonds, whatever on the outside

TL;DR - GFY

Killing off third party as town is more often wrong and right and it has been proven over and over again... but people just never gonna learn that. Mostly because it's so much easier to just do a sheeplynch and yield a day.

Saying it more won't make it any less wrong.  3rd parties shouldn't always be killed immediately, but that is a far cry from saying that they should always be spared.

Archived