DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It kinda looks like you just "went thru the motions" of catching up. Maybe it is just me but if I am away for any length of time I generally read the last page for current events before reading up.

Dice, think quick of what you gonna try to claim to get out of this.

I did read the last page or two but only to make sure there wasn't something that needed my immediate attention like impending deadline or train at L - 1.

And I didn't go through the motions of catching up.  I just found the large majority of what I read to be drivel, so I didn't respond to it.

been tossing up whether to do this or not but seeing as it looks like if ithi and turin get their way i will be lynched by the time i get home I will.

Im not town.....yet

but i can be.

Like Ithi apparently, my alignment can change under certain circumstances. If those circumstances happen I become Town.

So explain then. What are you now and what has to happen for you to become town? 

Dice,

1) what's your alignment?

2) what needs to happen to change it?

I suggest that you do not lie.

parroting-it-means.jpg

Maybe AJ is afraid of you too...  :baalzamon:  :myrddraal:  :laugh:  :tongue:

Turin, you're digging yourself a deeper hole with the circular reasoning of Tommy seems like mafia -> that means Des is mafia -> wait Des seems like mafia -> that means Tommy is mafia!

It's like watching Alex Jones talk about gun control.

DM has TOO MUCH TALKING. My eyes gloss over any post more than a paragraph because it could all be said in one or two sentences yet you guys trump up your ideas to sound more impressive than they are. Stop it. Just because you are fans of fantasy novels doesn't mean you need to be writing fan fiction ITT.

I saw one post worth responding to. CHOCOLATE CROISSANTS?!

Agreed.  Almost nothing worth responding to in this mess.

Please maintain a healthy distance from me. If you flip scum, I don't want people going back and saying "look! scum/scum chatter!"

I AM NOT SCUM. I AM NOT SCUM WITH WOMBAT. LET ME LIVE MY OWN LIFE WITH DES.

Turin, you're digging yourself a deeper hole with the circular reasoning of Tommy seems like mafia -> that means Des is mafia -> wait Des seems like mafia -> that means Tommy is mafia!

It's like watching Alex Jones talk about gun control.

DM has TOO MUCH TALKING. My eyes gloss over any post more than a paragraph because it could all be said in one or two sentences yet you guys trump up your ideas to sound more impressive than they are. Stop it. Just because you are fans of fantasy novels doesn't mean you need to be writing fan fiction ITT.

I saw one post worth responding to. CHOCOLATE CROISSANTS?!

Agreed.  Almost nothing worth responding to in this mess.

Please maintain a healthy distance from me. If you flip scum, I don't want people going back and saying "look! scum/scum chatter!"

I AM NOT SCUM. I AM NOT SCUM WITH WOMBAT. LET ME LIVE MY OWN LIFE WITH DES.

Sorry bro.  Can't be done.  It's too late for that.

For I have named thee "LOCK CLEAR"

Tommy is here.

Why he no vote Not Town person? Despo is all Talk and Tommy is the Trousers, right?

Same for Csarmi?

I should?

Not really been following today. Like all i heard was "chocolate croissant" and "not town".

Tommy is here.

Why he no vote Not Town person? Despo is all Talk and Tommy is the Trousers, right?

Same for Csarmi?

Who should I vote for? Dice?

But Turin is so annoying.

Why would you not vote Dice?

And yes. Sometimes. Like when he scores 63 with a z and an x on a bloody triple word square.

Tommy is here.

Same for Csarmi?

I should?

Not really been following today. Like all i heard was "chocolate croissant" and "not town".

You're not me. You're not even Dom/Tess. Go away. Leave our love alone.

Saladom or Destomi doesn't work.

Tommy is here.

Same for Csarmi?

Who should I vote for? Dice?

But Turin is so annoying.

Why would you not vote Dice?

And yes. Sometimes. Like when he scores 63 with a z and an x on a bloody triple word square.

I don't know, I'm scared!

##Smash Dice with a Car

Just don't lynch Rags. He's my br0.

Tommy is here.

Same for Csarmi?

I should?

Skip to the end.

Read the giant letters.

Try not to be so obtuse.

Tommy is here.

Same for Csarmi?

I should?

Skip to the end.

Read the giant letters.

Try not to be so obtuse.

Didn't I just tell you that I read Dice claiming "not town"? Or what's your point?

Archived