DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

apparently i did not make myself clear enough in that previous post. the comment you are harping on about Ithi is me commenting on a post by Turin. Not my reasons for voting him.

Dice, can I get your reads on everyone in the game please? Some followup questions to go along with that-

Who do you think is the best lynch choice for today? If your top choice wasn't available for w/e reason, who would your next choice be?

Who do you think would be the best info lynch today?

If you had a vig shot, who would you shoot?

Is there anyone that you think is playing antitown but is less likely to be mafia? If yes, what do you think the best way to deal with that person is?

Thanks in advance.

Town

Cloud

Tess

Ithi

Mafia

Turin

those are my feel confident reads

leaning mafia on xthrax and wom but dont have a strong readon. Something about xthraxs last big post struck me as off but not something i can define

leaning town on csarmi simply cause he hasnt been around for a while  feels like he has forgotten and if he had a juicy or mafia role i don't think he would do that

1 Turin is the best lynch.  2nd id be likely to go wombat but like i said above there isnt much reason to it

2 For info second best would be cloud probably that would cast some light on a lot of discussion.

3 id shoot a quiet one. Rags probably. assuming i cant get turin lynched of course

Ive pretty clearly said i think cloud is town. Even tho he is being viewed as scummy. I have no idea how best to deal with that. I dont think lynching him without a real reason is a good way but

Turin is best followed by Wombat. You have no reason for Wombat tho(maybe it was because he voted you?)

Cloud is the best info lynch even tho you clearly state that you think him to be town. Why would you EVER want to lynch someone you think is town? What info will a mafia Cloud flip give? what info will a town Cloud flip give?

You want to shoot someone that hasn't said much. That makes no sense to me. A day 1 vig shot would be for either a person the town as a whole is confident is mafia to allow a flip and then mafia searching to continue with added information. To shoot someone else because they were quiet is an awful idea. You run great risk of damaging the town with small chance of great reward. And Why Rags? if you want someone quiet how about Ley? he hasn't even bothered to play. At least then you would be doing Darthe a favor in not having to find a replacement. 

Hey Darthe have you tried Peace yet? you tell him Ithi is in the game and I bet he will play.

Depso, you stated in other games that you are willing to vote along with one of your strong mafia reads to see what develops. How about we just all agree to lynch Dice today? If he is town you can lynch me tomorrow. If he is mafia, we lynch you. What do you say? 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not the one bristling here.

I choose not to be told how to play the game.

AND

I need to go deal with the bed bouncing now so adios :)

Bold: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

I never told you how to play the game. I asked a question. You refused to respond. Refusing to interact with certain players or answer their questions is far more likely to be scum behavior than town behavior. Playing like you have something to hide will always get others to bristle in mafia.

What am i missing here?

That you are telling people things you want them to do within the confines of the game. basically that you are telling them how you want them to play. And then saying they are being obtuse when they choose not to follow along with your wishes. 

Along those lines what do you thin of AJ not wanting to say that I am mafia while making me his vote? the same of Tommy? he made his list of suspects but carefully worded it so that he didn't have to say he thought they were specifically mafia. more careful wording. 

I've looked through all of Dice's previous posts and the only thing he says about Turin prior to the post where he votes him, is that Turin seems to be sheeping Ithi just as he claimed.

oh and Wombat gave him a bad feeling.

This is after me, Wom and Turin have all voted him. Mine is fine, Wombat gives him a bad feeling and Turin is just sheeping me.

From there Dice goes to saying that he now believes this sheeping to be concrete evidence that Turin is Mafia.

Because he was fine with the sheeping ... and then it was a Mafia thing to do.

And then he gave his reasons, but those actually weren't his reasons and his reasons were that Turin was sheeping.

And also Wombat has slightly dropped down his bad feeling scale.

#everyone other than Dice ... If Dice's on your Mafia List ... can we just lynch him please?

Turin, you're digging yourself a deeper hole with the circular reasoning of Tommy seems like mafia -> that means Des is mafia -> wait Des seems like mafia -> that means Tommy is mafia!

It's like watching Alex Jones talk about gun control.

DM has TOO MUCH TALKING. My eyes gloss over any post more than a paragraph because it could all be said in one or two sentences yet you guys trump up your ideas to sound more impressive than they are. Stop it. Just because you are fans of fantasy novels doesn't mean you need to be writing fan fiction ITT.

I saw one post worth responding to. CHOCOLATE CROISSANTS?!

You both seem like mafia. so you both are mafia. you are wolves of different shades is all. I know all I need to know about gun control. use both hands if possible. Only point at anything you are willing to kill. treat any gun like it is loaded. 

Darthe can I have a gun? 

Now Despo is rubbing off on you. Going about telling people how to post. How to play. soon you will be making huge MQ posts and saying turrible. 

Good grief DM

i also never said that that previous post was my reason for voting him.

Dice states clearly and out in the open that the things he puts in his posts when he votes are not the reasons for voting them.

LMAO

Also @ Despo - I decline to acquiesce to your request at this time. Play your own game.

Asking lots of questions of people to make you seem like Town Intelligence Gatherer is doing you no favours in my book.

##1 - First of all- your point against Dice in this post didn't really make sense to me. Only way it does is if Dice had not previously mentioned seeing Turin as possibly scum, but I think he did. If someone has already stated they find someone scummy, then voting them later doesn't always have to have their original reasoning.

##2 - Second- I'm not trying to be a Town Intelligence Gatherer. I'm trying to see if this is town on town or what. Haven't read Dice's reaction yet, but there is nothing protown about refusing to answer questions of mine. Right now you're tunneling on Dice, and might be experiencing severe confirmation bias. I want to see if this is the case, if you are right and that Dice is scum, or if you're scum trying to lead town off a cliff (I highly doubt the last one, fwiw).

No reason at all to respond hostilely to that kind of request.

##1 - Dice had never said previously that he thought Turin was Mafia.

##2 - Not Town on Town as me and Dice are not fighting with each other. He thinks I'm Town. I think he's Mafia. We aren't both trying to prove the other is Mafia.

Now I've read your list of questions I think that is you stepping in and trying to help Dice ... who is on your Mafia Suspects List btw ... and giving him something else to post. I can just imagine you saying, look just stop with the Turin posts ... she's not going to buy that. We need to make you look reasonable etc...

and then when I didn't want to play your game all of a sudden I go from Lock Clear {ugh} to possibly scummy.

10 Print "##Vote Dice"

20 Goto10

Run

##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ... ad infinitum ...

Turin, you're digging yourself a deeper hole with the circular reasoning of Tommy seems like mafia -> that means Des is mafia -> wait Des seems like mafia -> that means Tommy is mafia!

DM has TOO MUCH TALKING. My eyes gloss over any post more than a paragraph because it could all be said in one or two sentences yet you guys trump up your ideas to sound more impressive than they are. Stop it. Just because you are fans of fantasy novels doesn't mean you need to be writing fan fiction ITT.

They were delicious. It's what we normally have for our Sunday morning relaxing breakfast :)

Official Vote Count:

Dom (2/10): Cloud, Amega

Cloud (2/10): Salami, Wombat

Amega (4/10): Tina, Mish, Hally, X

Dice (4/10): Ithi, Turin, TG

Turin (3/10): AJ, Tess, Dice

Not Voting (4/18):

Len, Ley, RTE, Rag

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

You have 23 hours.

##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ##Vote Dice ... ad infinitum ...

Dice (4/10): Ithi, Turin, TG

:dry:

youre right Turin it was the two quick votes by you and wombat that pinged me. hence why i said it wasn't much.

Youre sheeping and buddying of Ithi i expect   to an extent.  To me you have been doing it even more and even more blatantly then normal.  You even bluntly stated it at one point. THAT is what has me thinking you are mafia. All the arguing you were doing a few pages ago just confirmed it to me

As i stated cloud would be the best INFO lynch. he had a lot of discussion going about him, had a number of votes on him. That would give info

been tossing up whether to do this or not but seeing as it looks like if ithi and turin get their way i will be lynched by the time i get home I will.

Im not town.....yet

but i can be.

Like Ithi apparently, my alignment can change under certain circumstances. If those circumstances happen I become Town.

been tossing up whether to do this or not but seeing as it looks like if ithi and turin get their way i will be lynched by the time i get home I will.

Im not town.....yet

but i can be.

Like Ithi apparently, my alignment can change under certain circumstances. If those circumstances happen I become Town.

I do NOT have the flu today.

Im not town.....yet

but i can be.

So explain then. What are you now and what has to happen for you to become town? 

Des i thought people just skipped over turin's post these days.. why would this make people loose WIM. Nobody pays attention to him.. well at least thats what you want everyone to think. Since he's such a scummy scum scum. And your a crystal clear townie at the top of the world doing nothing but your darnedest to help out town.

I lol'd at this.

i also never said that that previous post was my reason for voting him.  Would you like to twist my words some more?

sorry been sick for 2 days and thought DM weekend would save me a big catch up   forgot about this being in the BT.

the ithi clique thing was my first post. I havent played with her in ages   did that instead of joke voting.

so because dxes thinks i MIGHT be scum   which he thinks i am most of the time turin thinks voting me will get to des...that logic makes my head hurt. 

I do agree that Turin is flailing. Even Ithi seems to be getting ready to examine him and he seems to be the last person she looks at D1.

I will say it Turin   I think you are mafia.

##vote Turin

colored THAT has something to do with my vote but it wasn't all of it.

the reason i thought your vote was ok is that it is typical you. That simple. Turin's was simply because you voted me. Big difference

WRONG!!!! Turin has his reasons for voting you as well. mostly that you are looking very mafia ATM and that read is growing stronger with Despo coming to your aid while trying to make it look like he is either questioning Ithi's reasoning/motives(chainsaw) or merely pushing a "stronger read" as noted earlier(deception).

You yourself have stated that  my buddying/sheeping Ithi is standard procedure and yet you are using that an excuse to justify your vote.

Careful, from where I sit it looks like you might be flailing, lolol. 

This is gross every time you do it btw.  Voting you for hiding behind your crappy meta is totally acceptable.  We all know you :wub: Ithi.  Now play your own game.

Agreed.  Almost nothing worth responding to in this mess.

Im not town.....yet

but i can be.

Hey bro.  I heard you claimed "not town" on D1, so I made a special noose for u.

Will Lynching make you Town?

Shall we try?

Does it matter?

Sup.  Catching up.

Quick bus Dice before anyone else notices.

Wtf is the point of this post?

Archived