DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tommy is here.

Why he no vote Not Town person? Despo is all Talk and Tommy is the Trousers, right?

Same for Csarmi?

I should?

Not really been following today. Like all i heard was "chocolate croissant" and "not town".

Skip to the end.

Read the giant letters.

Try not to be so obtuse.

Didn't I just tell you that I read Dice claiming "not town"? Or what's your point?

My point is ... you ask if you should vote him, when you say you saw he said he's not Town.

You could have said that and then just voted.

And then you reply to my post to say ... but why???

I don't want to get into a 'but I don't understand' nested multiquote of whys ... it's just annoying.

So any way to catchup that doesn't involve reading 30 pages?

I already summarised.

and since Dice dived ... other people have appeared to post.

Other than that it has been despo rolling his eyes at people not doing what he wants and defending Dice - because ... I don't know why.

and the rest of the list of things I posted. Not too much - but of course is best to read through and see for yourself how events occurred.

Are you NOT TOWN @ CSarmi?

I win when all the threats have gone.

GONE.

So they need to go.

I'm town.

I need to eliminate the opposition, whoever they are. Nothing in my role PM indicates that everyone who doesn't share my alignment is opposed to me.

I´m interested to learn more about this, Dice. Tell us as much as you possibly can. 

What if this is a reversed cult game? What if there are a lot of mafia that we are supposed to recruit in some way? Ehm, maybe not since mafia would have majority too early. Too tired to think. Just think that we should try to learn more. Converting someone to town is better for the numbers, if Dice is telling the truth. We still have a lot of time until deadline, right? Need to check. 

I just had an odd thought too. Since Ithi is a double voter and appears to be town and Tess are one slot but Despo says he can basically double up Tommy's vote would it not make more sense for them to not be town for balance purposes?

It wouldn't.

I just had an odd thought too. Since Ithi is a double voter and appears to be town and Tess are one slot but Despo says he can basically double up Tommy's vote would it not make more sense for them to not be town for balance purposes?

Isn´t it the other way around? Three players - three votes. Makes sence. Not sure it has anything to do with balance at all since we have all kind of weird roles. Can´t you just stop trying to make Des look like mafia in every  post?

I´m town. 

I´m interested to learn more about this, Dice. Tell us as much as you possibly can.

What if this is a reversed cult game? What if there are a lot of mafia that we are supposed to recruit in some way? Ehm, maybe not since mafia would have majority too early. Too tired to think. Just think that we should try to learn more. Converting someone to town is better for the numbers, if Dice is telling the truth. We still have a lot of time until deadline, right? Need to check.

:rolleyes:

There's just over 20 hours.

Isn´t it the other way around? Three players - three votes. Makes sence. Not sure it has anything to do with balance at all since we have all kind of weird roles. Can´t you just stop trying to make Des look like mafia in every post?

I´m town.

Despo gets to hammer apparently.

I'm a double voter.

Tommy plus my 2 plus despo hammer = 4

Why did you feel the need to say you are Town?

Why are you defending Despo?

Do you think I'm Mafia?

Yeh, I just found the count down. 20 hours is a lot. Dice will get time to get back and post more. I´m sure that there will be enough players to lynch him after that before deadline. 

I´ll go away with my colleagues tomorrow. I won´t get much time to check in at all but I promise to find some time when we have a paus. 

Isn´t it the other way around? Three players - three votes. Makes sence. Not sure it has anything to do with balance at all since we have all kind of weird roles. Can´t you just stop trying to make Des look like mafia in every post?

I´m town.

Despo gets to hammer apparently.

I'm a double voter.

Tommy plus my 2 plus despo hammer = 4

Why did you feel the need to say you are Town?

Why are you defending Despo?

Do you think I'm Mafia?

Then I got it wrong. I thought Tommy and Des had one vote. 

Turin asked if everyone is mafia. 

I truly believe Des to be town.

I have no oppinion about you. That goes for most people in this game. 

Also if someone believes someone is Mafia then why is it so bad to point this out?

I wouldn't ever go - oh ok then ... I'll let that drop.

Despo is over confident, preachy, defended Dice, accused me of being mafia because I wouldn't do what he wanted.

He almost makes me forget about Cloud.

Which I haven't.

But I'm in a narky mood now so I should probably just go away for a bit.

Yeh, I just found the count down. 20 hours is a lot. Dice will get time to get back and post more. I´m sure that there will be enough players to lynch him after that before deadline.

I´ll go away with my colleagues tomorrow. I won´t get much time to check in at all but I promise to find some time when we have a paus.

Why don't you want to be on his Lynch?

Archived