DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just had an odd thought too. Since Ithi is a double voter and appears to be town and Tess are one slot but Despo says he can basically double up Tommy's vote would it not make more sense for them to not be town for balance purposes?

Isn´t it the other way around? Three players - three votes. Makes sence. Not sure it has anything to do with balance at all since we have all kind of weird roles. Can´t you just stop trying to make Des look like mafia in every  post?

I´m town. 

Actually it would be a total of 4 votes from 2 game slots and was just a thought. 

I call it like I see it.

Yeh, I was wrong about that. 

Yeh, I just found the count down. 20 hours is a lot. Dice will get time to get back and post more. I´m sure that there will be enough players to lynch him after that before deadline.

I´ll go away with my colleagues tomorrow. I won´t get much time to check in at all but I promise to find some time when we have a paus.

Why don't you want to be on his Lynch?

Why are you so eager to lynch him? We have 20 hours left. This is not a usual game. It´s possible that we can learn something here. And if Dice is telling the truth (not sure how we could test that) it´s better to turn him than kill him. Dice will be here for us to lynch before deadline, if that is what is best then. He won´t go anywhere. 

I've been eager to Lynch him since I first thought he was Mafia.

And now he's said he is Not Town.

So yes ... Lynched would be good for me.

Remember Len ... and the mess that created? But whatever.

Let's let everyone live and the hours tick by.

##unvote

I´m not sure if you really don´t understand me or if you just don´t want to. I´m not opposed to lynching Dice. But there is no rush to do so. Everyone that played in the first game says it´s very special. We know that this one should be too. So if we can learn something from this it would be good. If not then Dice dies. Maybe he dies anyway if we don´t like what he is saying or if we don´t trust him. 

Knowledge is power. Anything and everything he says can be possibly helpful, one way or another.

(I also want chocolate croissants now and also sadly agree with Tommy in that huge posts are useless for getting clear messages across)

Official Vote Count:

Dom (2/10): Cloud, Amega

Cloud (2/10): Salami, Wombat

Amega (4/10): Tina, Mish, Hally, X

Dice (4/10): Ithi, Turin, TG

Turin (3/10): AJ, Tess, Dice

Not Voting (4/18):

Len, Ley, RTE, Rag

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

You have 23 hours.

##unvote

##Vote: Dice

Tommy is here.

Why he no vote Not Town person? Despo is all Talk and Tommy is the Trousers, right?

Same for Csarmi?

Who should I vote for? Dice?

But Turin is so annoying.

Why would you not vote Dice?

And yes. Sometimes. Like when he scores 63 with a z and an x on a bloody triple word square.

I don't know, I'm scared!

##Smash Dice with a Car

Just don't lynch Rags. He's my br0.

##unvote ##vote Dice

##vote Dice

Not sure what you all are expecting to learn from someone who claimed anything other than a town alignment.

If this counts then it is another vote. I am guessing that it does since Darthe said he isn't too fussed about vote formats.

Better to get one we're sure about than a potential townsfolk.  Keeping my eye on you though Amega.  

*gif deleted*

##Unvote

##Vote Dice

9. So if all these votes count it is now L-1 on Dice. Despo you can come hammer if you wanna. OR let him say his final peace I guess.

Other than that it has been despo rolling his eyes at people not doing what he wants

Despo is over confident, preachy, defended Dice, accused me of being mafia because I wouldn't do what he wanted.

When did you turn into such a troll Ithi?

Do you have some kind of role mechanic that activates when you misrep or something? I never accused you of being mafia. I never tried forcing you to do anything. I asked you a question. You've been acting like a petulant little child about the whole affair and have just misrepresented the whole situation since. It's quite annoying.

I just had an odd thought too. Since Ithi is a double voter and appears to be town and Tess are one slot but Despo says he can basically double up Tommy's vote would it not make more sense for them to not be town for balance purposes?

:rolleyes:

Isn´t it the other way around? Three players - three votes. Makes sence. Not sure it has anything to do with balance at all since we have all kind of weird roles. Can´t you just stop trying to make Des look like mafia in every  post?

I´m town. 

Actually it would be a total of 4 votes from 2 game slots and was just a thought. 

I call it like I see it.

Someone needs to learn to count slower.

Dom + Tess + Ithi = how many slots again Turin? Cause the answer is >2.

Def thinking this is too easy btw. Dice claimed not town when he and Amega were both tied at 4 votes a piece. He wasn't under significant pressure to claim yet necessarily. Worried there's some kind of lynchproof or even worse a Saulus role or something. Could just be a Jester type thing tho mebbe, I could see Dice designing a role like that for himself (he's god-tier at getting himself lynched)

Either way not much point in dragging this out. Is Darthe around?

Despo you are lynig about saying you were thinking Ithi mafia.

You're being ridiculously obtuse Ithi. I never tried to control you or tell you what to do, quit misrepping and acting like such a damsel in distress. I asked you a question.

I didn't think you were mafia before but your continued obstinance on this is troubling to say the least. It's like you trying to fake a reaction or somewhat.

I mean you'd have to, because once again I never tried to get you to do what I wanted. I myself wanted to see if the interaction between you and Dice might be town on town violence, or something else. That's it. Dice was willing to respond to my questions, you're the one deliberately stamping your foot on the ground over nothing.

this is getting very close to a personal insult if not crossing the line.

Here you say that you DIDN'T think she was mafia but... It clearly implies that you believe it now even tho you don't come right out and say so. Don't go all semantics on me either. 

I AM NOT SCUM. I AM NOT SCUM WITH WOMBAT. LET ME LIVE MY OWN LIFE WITH DES.

Is Despo Mafia?

Has he told you yet?

Do you trust him?

We don't have a chat, but we share a role, so... yes. He's town.

Darthe has you down as player 2 and 2.5 indicating that between you you actually do fill one slot.

Neither of you have refuted the hydra discussion which states two players in one role/slot.

Tommy seems to think that you share the same role/slot. Maybe you aught to hash this out amongst yourselves then come clean by the morning.  Oh and if you could confirm deny if you do in fact share a QT, any QT that would be helpful also. 

I love getting the opportunity to show you how wrong you are Turin :happy:

Despo you are lynig about saying you were thinking Ithi mafia.

You're being ridiculously obtuse Ithi. I never tried to control you or tell you what to do, quit misrepping and acting like such a damsel in distress. I asked you a question.

I didn't think you were mafia before but your continued obstinance on this is troubling to say the least. It's like you trying to fake a reaction or somewhat.

I mean you'd have to, because once again I never tried to get you to do what I wanted. I myself wanted to see if the interaction between you and Dice might be town on town violence, or something else. That's it. Dice was willing to respond to my questions, you're the one deliberately stamping your foot on the ground over nothing.

this is getting very close to a personal insult if not crossing the line.

Here you say that you DIDN'T think she was mafia but... It clearly implies that you believe it now even tho you don't come right out and say so. Don't go all semantics on me either. 

Underlined isn't even close to a personal insult, just stop. Even Ithi asked you to stop buddying her so much. Get that White Knight act outta here. I was commenting on her behavior at the time, not her in general. I'm allowed to say someone is acting obtuse in a mafia game Turin. So sick of your moral superiority act.

Bold isn't me accusing her of being mafia. It's me saying her obstinance was making me doubt my townread on her. That's a huge difference, and it's not semantics. You thought you could try to catch me in a lie and this is the best you could try and come up with.

We don't have a chat, but we share a role, so... yes. He's town.

Darthe has you down as player 2 and 2.5 indicating that between you you actually do fill one slot.

Neither of you have refuted the hydra discussion which states two players in one role/slot.

Tommy seems to think that you share the same role/slot. Maybe you aught to hash this out amongst yourselves then come clean by the morning.  Oh and if you could confirm deny if you do in fact share a QT, any QT that would be helpful also.

We obviously share a role, but neither of us has ever stated we share a slot, and this would be silly since it's plain as day on the player list we do NOT share a slot. Stretch more stretch armstrong. Your struggles with math and numbers this game are quite amusing.

2 =/= 2.5. Mebbe this is part of the reason you counted three people as two before lol.

I don't have any QT for this game. We're allowed to, in fact Darthe said he would make one, but he instead gave us a youtube link rofl, cause hey it's Darthe.

Archived