DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too many wolves, not enough villa. Had a ton of peeps that weren't active the second half of D1. I really hope those of you who this applies to are able to participate soon, even tho we had a productive D1 interaction wise, the POE is tremendously weak right now. If you're town, start broadcasting it.

This type of post feels pretty townie.

Then again Turin has his try-hard pants on which IMO indicates a town alignment.

This no coroners biz is seriously throwing off my game.

I saw we lynch Womby. His lurkfest needs to end.

Ugh.

Why does it feel Towny? Because it says 'come on Town - let's get our act together'? Well no-one (apart from maybe Len) is going to say 'Come On You Mafias!'

Where did the Turin mention come from? Despo never mentioned him. This seems like a nudge I think.

Then a little bit of Street Talk just to lighten the mood and so we knowz you iz Town, Yo.

And hmmmmmmm Wombat. I do need to think about him.

So what do the 4 screams and 2+1 kills indicate?

I dunno.

Apart from the 2+1 kills indicate 3 people died.

You're wise. I agree that it does indicate three people died. Though Darthe fails at that too seeing as one of the dead can talk.

Maybe Darthe killed me. I was being quite annoying in my PM.

Maybe the serial killler person who killed Pral killed me.

I dunno.

I do know that if they wanted to shut me up it failed :)

How long is it going to take AJ to formulate a responding post, do you think?

He's SO mafia.

I can talk - but I can't vote - I am quite dead.

Too many wolves, not enough villa. Had a ton of peeps that weren't active the second half of D1. I really hope those of you who this applies to are able to participate soon, even tho we had a productive D1 interaction wise, the POE is tremendously weak right now. If you're town, start broadcasting it.

This type of post feels pretty townie.

Then again Turin has his try-hard pants on which IMO indicates a town alignment.

This no coroners biz is seriously throwing off my game.

I saw we lynch Womby. His lurkfest needs to end.

Ugh.

Why does it feel Towny? Because it says 'come on Town - let's get our act together'? Well no-one (apart from maybe Len) is going to say 'Come On You Mafias!'

Where did the Turin mention come from? Despo never mentioned him. This seems like a nudge I think.

Then a little bit of Street Talk just to lighten the mood and so we knowz you iz Town, Yo.

And hmmmmmmm Wombat. I do need to think about him.

1. Sure. Not much else I can say about that besides it feels like a townie post for me. Do you disagree for some reason?

2. How would you consider that a nudge on Turin?

Maybe Darthe killed me. I was being quite annoying in my PM.

Maybe the serial killler person who killed Pral killed me.

I dunno.

I do know that if they wanted to shut me up it failed :)

How long is it going to take AJ to formulate a responding post, do you think?

He's SO mafia.

I can talk - but I can't vote - I am quite dead.

Lol nope. Sorry dear.

I think the SK performed the two kills actually. The knife wounds matches the death scene for Pralaya.

So Pral was scum and your teammate?[/quote

Totes. Perhaps you should actually read the game CS. We have already discussed Pral's most likely alignment based on the evidence from Darthe's scene. From the 2+1 from last Night I think the SK had 2 kills based on how they had 'knife wounds' which would match the death scene of Pralaya where it takes about him getting stabbed to death. The whole thing had a creepy insane vibe.

I read the scenes. I can certainly see where you're getting that N0 must have been an SK kill (insanity) and that Pral could be scum (repentant look) but where do you see a difference in the N1 scenes? Knife wound - knife wound.

Also Darthe said there would be some strange mechanics?

The night was a massacre.  When the lights went down the terrors that had been hinted at in the day were realized.  They stayed together as a group, mostly, but the hunt had to continue for them to gain information on their opponents and so eventually it became inevitable that they would have to split up.  That had been three hours ago.  Since then you had heard four screams, four shrill breaks in the ever looming silence of this foreign world. 

When the dawn began to give the clouds and orange cast two bodies were found with knife wounds in them.

Xthrax has been killed.

Hally has been killed.  

On the other side of the region Ithillian had been searching alone through a decrepit building.  She was found with a wound in her side, clearly not the blade that had taken the other two.  WIthin moments of being found she too expired.

Ithillian has been killed.

It is now Day.  You have 72 hours.

I bolded and colored the part I'm talking about. Pralaya's scene clearly indicated a SK IMO. This scene talking about the two turning up dead with knife wounds matches the scene with Pral where he was stabbed to death. It's a typical mechanic that Vigs/scum use guns and SKs use knives for their killings. It's a way to balance against Gunsmiths.

Archived