DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RTE

Has Amega for his number 2 suspicious person. Doesn't really explain why.

Amega makes a post saying he's already explained everything and doesn't see why he should do so again.

Fair enough says RTE and unvotes him.

That's just terrible.

I shall now give myself back my double vote.

XX Stump Vote RTE

XX Stump Vote AJ

I'm willing to lay odds that Ameg's a bit dodgy too.

Oh and the nonchelant laugh off of a vote.

I think RTE just ticked all the boxes.

Wonderful choice there Mish.

Choice?

What, cause I'm the first person she rages at this game?

Prepare yourself, Mish is coming. There will be more. When she has time. Maybe. But it's ok, that's her town game. So that's good. I think?

I wanted him, first and foremost, to post more and to be active.

He's here to play now, and he's playing. His recent posts have been fair and substantive. Can't say the same of a lot of people. Good enough for me at this point.

Cow poo.

You said he was your second most suspicious player. You said that everything he's done so far was ick.

Or sommat like that.

Then you vote him and say it's just to make him show up - which I called you on before and you declined to actually point out what it was about his posts you didn't like.

And then.

Because he makes a post.

He's suddenly OFF your list of suspiciousness?

How does that even work?

Everyone should pile on you right now. I'll give the Ithi Seal Of Approval to that.

Yea. But you're dead.

And we still don't know your alignment either.

I'm not saying he isn't still suspicious but right now his play is a lot more sound than it was. And he's playing. There's a lot of my "unsures because they don't post" who concern me too.

I didn't say second most suspicious anyways. Words in mouth. The list wasn't in a specific order. I can go get the posts I didn't like but he did make a point about his previous posts. Doesn't absolve him but he isn't public enemy number 1.

He made a couple of good posts. More than I can say for TG, Lenlo, and Rag.

im not being dodgy... irritated possibly but not dodgy.. Case me dont case me lynch me dont lynch me. It matters not im here to help town win. and when im dead ill still help town win :) its the cirlce of mafia. 

Now im going back to getting this siggy to work. 

Yea. But you're dead.

And we still don't know your alignment either.

I'm not saying he isn't still suspicious but right now his play is a lot more sound than it was. And he's playing. There's a lot of my "unsures because they don't post" who concern me too.

I didn't say second most suspicious anyways. Words in mouth. The list wasn't in a specific order. I can go get the posts I didn't like but he did make a point about his previous posts. Doesn't absolve him but he isn't public enemy number 1.

He made a couple of good posts. More than I can say for TG, Lenlo, and Rag.

So now your NOT Mish mafiaenemy#1?

I thought you were.

Yes getting posts would have been good.

Coulda woulda shoulda not so good.

It's a little too little - too late. But your firefighting skills are quite good.

im not being dodgy... irritated possibly but not dodgy.. Case me dont case me lynch me dont lynch me. It matters not im here to help town win. and when im dead ill still help town win :) its the cirlce of mafia.

Now im going back to getting this siggy to work.

This really makes you sound like you're not actually Town - but you are saying you have a role that will help Town. It's very much making you look like an outsider.

Good grief are you ALL flipping 3rd parties? Or Mafia?

Does Darthe hate me so much that he's made you all bloody dodgy just to keep me spinning around and looking at you?

But yes - that was an outside looking in statement. And the Lynch me and see if I care-ness too

i just added the deaths into my post because i thought it was interesting he seperated them. Not that it was a reference to peoples guilt or nigt spec as you say. Dont twist my words. If you have questions ask them.

My only point was Cloud was on ithi's watch list so it would be a good place to look. plain and simple. Is that clear or do i need to break it down futher.

Look at Cloud 'cos Ithi says so.

I say look at Ameg and you don't mention it.

I wonder why.

Where's that quote from CSarmi I need to show you ... hang on

Hally and X have both very low postcounts. Sounds like kills to minimise info.

Rags wasn't kill however which puts a big wifom on his situation.

Ithi - if she was killed by an SK then someone is afraid of her personally. If she was killed by Maffia then the whole Maffia team is...

For now it seems best to treat her as town tree stump. Not sure its worth a coroner check. Lijwky nor.

Or that's what my killer wants you to think.

I've just gone back to find this quote - and I've noticed that CSarmi talks a lot of filler - with hardly any proper content. Something to watch for if he can't start actually providing useful stuff I think.

##Vote AJ

explain how if Dice would be mafia how that put me in a bad light along with Despo. It looks like you are trying to link us together now. very odd of you. Also the entire start of day today discussing which role likely killed whom is silly. Like Ithi said, let's work on who the bad guys are and then sort out which bad guy pile they go in.

Cloud, how did you see Despo looking better in our exchange? On the facts he was either lying or wrong about his own role. He said he had a vote and then all the sudden he didn't. He has been trying to suggest that he and tommy do not share a slot in the game and yet if you look at the number of players alive in the VC (which to me indicates slots alive) it only adds up if they are sharing. Add in how he was very defensive of Dice who appears to have been Mafia (I agree with Ithi again about how if mafia knew that there would be no coroner's they would claim just like Dice did. To say vaguely and third party that would come back as Town. He even tried to piggyback on Ithi's statement about being currently town but botched it sorta)

Amega I have no handle on at this time. RTE has been ridiculous so far today but has been ridiculous before in games and still town.

Tess is still far from clear in my eyes as well. will have more to say tonight. short break now.  

Immortal Ithi is one with the force. Jedi master of mafia, lol. I really can not wait to read the mafia QT :laugh:

Turin you read as very frantic to me. Your buddying of Ithi has also been over the top and this is coming from someone who has played quite a lot with you guys. It makes me believe that you are mafia desperately trying to mimic your town meta. The only thing that you have done in the game is accuse everyone else except Ithi of anything you can find. It doesn't strike me as genuine scumhunting because you aren't trying to clear mafia's and townies by asking questions and all that jazz. Despo and Tom maybe lying about their roles doesn't bother me because there is also a town motivation behind doing so. You trying to push forward the Lynch All Liars mentality is bad because you are way above that kind of play.

Archived