DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

I only had 2 votes.

And it would clear Dap for a while cos I would only come back if he wasn't evil.

You think I'm not Town@Wombat?

And Turin has 1.  Hence "3 vote bloc".  I think you were/are town, but I'm not sure.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I'm supposed to buy a claim that might have something to do with an unknown trigger you're not allowed to talk about.

How about you try answering my questions instead of trying to wiggle your way to safety with a nonsense claim.

I´m sorry guys and gals. I won´t be able to read the whole thread today. My energy level is at the bottom. 

But, wanted to say that I really liked Dap´s catch up post. AJ and Amega are highest on my mafia list right now. 

And what sort of bizarro game is this where Despo needs Ithi to try to convince him I am not town?

Sheeping is a new look on you, Despo.

Is this just Turin saying that Despo doesn't need any encouragement usually to say he is not Town, or is he saying he is not Town.

I'm still quite sure he is fibbing about being vanilla in this Game.

The night was a massacre. When the lights went down the terrors that had been hinted at in the day were realized. They stayed together as a group, mostly, but the hunt had to continue for them to gain information on their opponents and so eventually it became inevitable that they would have to split up. That had been three hours ago. Since then you had heard four screams, four shrill breaks in the ever looming silence of this foreign world.

When the dawn began to give the clouds and orange cast two bodies were found with knife wounds in them.

Xthrax has been killed.

Hally has been killed.

On the other side of the region Ithillian had been searching alone through a decrepit building. She was found with a wound in her side, clearly not the blade that had taken the other two. WIthin moments of being found she too expired.

Ithillian has been killed.

It is now Day. You have 72 hours.

Darthe changed the scene.

The thing about those killed by evil not being able to be respawned is gone.

Hey all, quick note.  I removed a line from the scene at D2 start because I realized it wasn't accurate.  I did so shortly after posting the scene but if some of you use notifications you would not be aware of this.  Sorry for the confusion, please carry on.

I don't believe RTE's roleclaim btw. This game is going to be jam packed with roles - and the one he says he has is ridiculously ambiguous.

And he can't explain it morer cos he'll get MKd?

Ok

Meh.  It's ambiguous because he is refusing to explain it.  You may or not believe his reason, but it is internally consistent.

Tess ain't voting eh?

What if they've fallen out. Because of the 'misunderstanding' about the hammer vote.

Oh. What if Despo IS Mafia - but to balance that he don't get to control the vote and tommy thinks that too and that's why they've fallen out.

We could be witnessing a break up here ... Live on DM BT Mafia.

*insert cliffhanger music*

@Dap - compulsive Vig?Well, if you find nothing better to do, you can always shoot me.

Always a temptation I assure you

Lol as if voting to revive is going to do anything.  Ya'll have such funny ideas.

Maybe not that

But there is a secret. We had someone claim they could be revived (by not a role) and would become town. And there is the lack of a coroner

What if this is all a dream?

Is it just me or is Wombat trying to subtly dismiss every post I make.

I wonder why he would do that if he thinks I'm probably Town ... But not sure if I'm Town.

Lol.

And HEY - me being able to talk is quite enough thank you. We certainly wouldn't want an Ithi who could vote.

Twice.

Archived