DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

equal parts gordons gin and grey goose vodka, 1 spray of lillet blanc (perucci vermouth works in a pinch), a single lemon rind twist.

Enjoy

Why not just normal Martinis?

I'm more of a Manhattan/old fashion based guy myself

Or just makers mark on a small bed of rocks

why does it seem fake?

It reads as over-exaggerated to me.

Frantic: define and provide examples please.

fran·tic  (frăn′tĭk)
adj.
1. Highly excited with strong emotion or frustration; frenzied: frantic with worry.
2. Characterized by rapid and disordered or nervous activity: made a frantic last-minute search for the lost key.
3. Archaic Mad; insane.
[Middle English frantik, from Old French frenetique, from Latinphrenēticus; see frenetic.]
fran′ti·cal·lyfran′tic·ly adv.
fran′tic·ness n.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

In fact your idea about the 5 mafia and the coroner report feels a bit like TMI wrapped up in a theory.

I’m glad that you like it :biggrin:

Seriously? Let me ask you this Cloud? What do you think that Dice was? Town? I doubt that since he claimed "Not Town" with no additional inrofmation except that he could become town under the right circumstances. Very vague and his final words until AFTER he was lynched. At which time he piggybacked Ithi (just like you did) with his post about being able to return as Town if someone would revive him.

No, I didn’t have a town read on him. I’m also not sure if he was actually third party or just mafia but either way that doesn’t completly clear Ithi as town even though she most likely is. Heck, I even read her as town for the majority of the game and the only thing that I was trying to say is that it is dangerous to take everything she says for granted even now that she is dead because there is still the off chance that she is mafia or gets recruited or whatever.

@TG, but I wanna lynch AJ, or even better Tess. Can we lynch RTE tomorrow?

Your reads don’t make you look any better to me.

@ Cloud rushing to RTE's defense yet again. Why you linking yourself so hardcore to him Cloud?

Because I :wub: RTE.

Cloud seems annoyed that I can still post and wishes everyone would just stop listening to what I'm saying.

I never said that everyone should stop listening to what you are saying. I only said that they should stop buddying up to you and remain critical of your posts instead of following you around blindly.

Also Turin. He does buddy me a lot. It's when he doesn't that I get worried. And this game he was very buddy and then I die and he just does a funny meme. That's not normal. It was funny though. And probably quite accurate. So he buddys - stop when I die - and then when I point out I've spotted it he over compensates. You should all be wary of him.

Thank you. So now that Ithi has spoken can we just lynch Turin?

Don't look at his posts. Look at his wagon and those who have voted him and why.

You should understand then.

3 of my town reads are currently voting for him while only Dap is voting for you. If I have to decide between lynching you and RTE I will definitely go for RTE, but I prefer to lynch Turin right now because he is my most sure scum read. Why is RTE confscum?

Cloud seems annoyed that I can still post and wishes everyone would just stop listening to what I'm saying.

I never said that everyone should stop listening to what you are saying. I only said that they should stop buddying up to you and remain critical of your posts instead of following you around blindly.

Also Turin. He does buddy me a lot. It's when he doesn't that I get worried. And this game he was very buddy and then I die and he just does a funny meme. That's not normal. It was funny though. And probably quite accurate. So he buddys - stop when I die - and then when I point out I've spotted it he over compensates. You should all be wary of him.

Do as I say, not as I do?

Don't look at his posts. Look at his wagon and those who have voted him and why.

You should understand then.

3 of my town reads are currently voting for him while only Dap is voting for you. If I have to decide between lynching you and RTE I will definitely go for RTE, but I prefer to lynch Turin right now because he is my most sure scum read. Why is RTE confscum?

That's about as much as I want to say about it.

Why does that say it's a Despo Quote btw ... Oh - it's because it's messed up on Cloud's quotes. The second quote above is actually me talking about Turin. After which, despite saying no-one should follow me blindly, Cloud follows me blindly and encourages everyone else to follow me because I said so.

Do as I say, not as I do?

I value your read on Turin higher than anyone else's because you know him the best. 

@AJ: Fair enough. I will go back and check the reasonings behind the votes on him >.>

Why does that say it's a Despo Quote btw ... Oh - it's because it's messed up on Cloud's quotes. The second quote above is actually me talking about Turin. After which, despite saying no-one should follow me blindly, Cloud follows me blindly and encourages everyone else to follow me because I said so.

Lol you it's almost unbelievable how you keep twisting everything I'm saying in this game. I had a scum read on Turin way before you mentioned your doubt about him. You saying that he is acting weird only confirmed my read on him.

You know what's the funniest thing about this game?

No one is trying to find the supposed SK or Mafia team.

Not sure what is suspicious about my role. If I can get info if my trigger is hit, why the hell would Darthe let me tell you all what the trigger is?

The idea that anyone is vanilla town is preposterous. Csarmi might be the reviver who can revive himself because he apparently could not care less if he dies.

Despo or Tommy is scum. One of them. Lenlo or TG is another scum pick. Rags might be the last one, or a really really really lazy town. He's not replaced though so there is that.  the whole scum team might be some combination of these fine folks.

##Vote Lenlo

Archived