DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, I said "annoying" not scummy. Both are mildly scummy but on probation atm.

Lame.

Where did all this talk about a Reviver come from? I thought it was just a joke someone made on Ithi.

Did you read the thread? There has been talk about people being revived since D1 when Dice claimed that if he was lynched and revived he would come back as Town.

Don't worry though. Turin will still get lynched tomorrow.

Why put off until tomorrow those you can mislynch today?

1. Not really no. That's very interesting though.

2. Moar fearmongering. I love it.

Admits to not actually reading the thread but wants to set up lynches? niiiiice. You just following the talking points on the QT?

How is my pointing out that you wanting to lynch me would be bad? I am merely pointing out that you are sitting there setting up lynches for the next day. I'm VT so there is less loss in all. I might even get revived if the coroner results get published later.Who knows???? Nice Buzzword tho. You still never really showed any examples of me being FRANTIC iirc.

You have been behaving frantic for the majority of the game so far. This post is another example. If I remember correctly it went from bad to worse during your back and forth with Despo. I find the tone and feel of your posts scummy.

You were fearmongering and you used the exact same phrasing as RTE did right before he got lynched which makes you look terrible right now. Why are you so afraid of dying that you feel the need to state that you will be mislynched and that you are vanilla town in a game that hasn't seen a simple flip yet? I don't think it makes sense for you to feel this way if you were town and only one player was going after you. I think you would have easily dismissed it then. The fact that you are feeling intimidated is making me only feel better about my scum read on you.

How about we lynch AJ? maybe then we will get that coroner report he wants so badly?

I don’t like this part of your post. You are insinuating that because we didn’t receive a Coroner’s Report from RTE’s lynch that he was in fact town. This is a baseless and not to mention scummy statement because it gives you the excuse to put the people that were on RTE’s train in the spotlight. You are also trying to set up AJ’s lynch without fully committing yourself to it by making it a question to see how many people would follow you. You were giving me flak for doing a similair (although not nearly as scummy) thing just a moment before and now you are doing it yourself. Hypocrite much?

I didn’t like Lenlo’s catch-up because he seemed to be only focusing on pointing out all the scummy moves that RTE made and he joked around a bit. It looked more like bussing than scumhunting to me.

Salami while being unhelpful to the town is on his town meta.

Whoop whoop!! ITHI LIVES!!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

I bet you are actually raging in your QT right now :laugh:

How about we lynch AJ? maybe then we will get that coroner report he wants so badly?

I don’t like this part of your post. You are insinuating that because we didn’t receive a Coroner’s Report from RTE’s lynch that he was in fact town. This is a baseless and not to mention scummy statement because it gives you the excuse to put the people that were on RTE’s train in the spotlight. You are also trying to set up AJ’s lynch without fully committing yourself to it by making it a question to see how many people would follow you. You were giving me flak for doing a similair (although not nearly as scummy) thing just a moment before and now you are doing it yourself. Hypocrite much?

Wasn't Turin voting for AJ? I'm not sure how else one would fully commit to wanting someone Lynched apart from for voting for them.

Why do you feel you were being singled out in the spotlight by Turin's statement? I thought RTE should be Lynched as did 8 other people & Len. Why you get so cross sounding?

Wasn't Turin voting for AJ? I'm not sure how else one would fully commit to wanting someone Lynched apart from for voting for them.

Why do you feel you were being singled out in the spotlight by Turin's statement? I thought RTE should be Lynched as did 8 other people & Len. Why you get so cross sounding?

Scum also vote, and there are many reasons for a townie to vote for someone other than wanting to see that person immediately lynched. I think if he was fully commited to lynching AJ he wouldn't have tried to ask the rest of the players to follow him in such a way that leaves plenty of opportunity for him to back away again if the answer is no. Why have you suddenly started defending Turin after saying that you found him to be suspicious?

I don't understand what the second part of your post has to do with anything because I didn't reply to this post from Turin because I felt somehow addressed. I quoted his post to point out why I found it to be scummy.

I happen to like it.

me2

Btw Wombat I am left handed

Good.  I like that one better anyway.

Mind you, I don't know what it is about but I think it is cool to learn new things about physics so he has me reading  :wink:

"If someone tells you they understand quantum mechanics, then all you've learned is that you've met a liar." -Richard Feynman

Scum also vote, and there are many reasons for a townie to vote for someone other than wanting to see that person immediately lynched. I think if he was fully commited to lynching AJ he wouldn't have tried to ask the rest of the players to follow him in such a way that leaves plenty of opportunity for him to back away again if the answer is no. Why have you suddenly started defending Turin after saying that you found him to be suspicious?

I don't understand what the second part of your post has to do with anything because I didn't reply to this post from Turin because I felt somehow addressed. I quoted his post to point out why I found it to be scummy.

You mistake me. I not defend Turin ... I questioning you. your logic don't work here. Is just wrong. You using scummy too much too. Need to try tone that down in future. Nanight.

Archived