DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not only do English people enjoy correcting others' diction in general, but "scum" is a bad word over there.

nah isn't that. Scummy scummy scummy using word instead of give real reasons - they got no real reasons so think say scummy make it so. am really tired but yes bad guy poker tell is to say scummy lots.

like - I think they scum cos they scummy ... see?

She's not telling you how to play, just what words to use.

Mafia is all about analyzing what other people are saying so writing styles are an important part of your playstyle.

Not only do English people enjoy correcting others' diction in general, but "scum" is a bad word over there.

I know, but I have only ever used the words scum and scummy in the context of mafia so they are innocent to me.

How about we lynch AJ? maybe then we will get that coroner report he wants so badly?

I don’t like this part of your post. You are insinuating that because we didn’t receive a Coroner’s Report from RTE’s lynch that he was in fact town. This is a baseless and not to mention scummy statement because it gives you the excuse to put the people that were on RTE’s train in the spotlight. You are also trying to set up AJ’s lynch without fully committing yourself to it by making it a question to see how many people would follow you. You were giving me flak for doing a similair (although not nearly as scummy) thing just a moment before and now you are doing it yourself. Hypocrite much?

Wasn't Turin voting for AJ? I'm not sure how else one would fully commit to wanting someone Lynched apart from for voting for them.

Why do you feel you were being singled out in the spotlight by Turin's statement? I thought RTE should be Lynched as did 8 other people & Len. Why you get so cross sounding?

Scum also vote, and there are many reasons for a townie to vote for someone other than wanting to see that person immediately lynched. I think if he was fully commited to lynching AJ he wouldn't have tried to ask the rest of the players to follow him in such a way that leaves plenty of opportunity for him to back away again if the answer is no. Why have you suddenly started defending Turin after saying that you found him to be suspicious?

I don't understand what the second part of your post has to do with anything because I didn't reply to this post from Turin because I felt somehow addressed. I quoted his post to point out why I found it to be scummy.

You mistake me. I not defend Turin ... I questioning you. your logic don't work here. Is just wrong. You using scummy too much too. Need to try tone that down in future. Nanight.

see - lots of saying scum cos is scummy. I same as saying he mafia cos he acting all mafia. I used to scummy as game word now - so you no say oh ignore ithi she just not like word @ wombat

nah isn't that. Scummy scummy scummy using word instead of give real reasons - they got no real reasons so think say scummy make it so. am really tired but yes bad guy poker tell is to say scummy lots.

I have given plenty of valid reasons why Turin is scummy and I have never used the word to attack someone without explaining what I found to be scummy in the first place.

She's not telling you how to play, just what words to use.

Mafia is all about analyzing what other people are saying so writing styles are an important part of your playstyle.

I know, but I have only ever used the words scum and scummy in the context of mafia so they are innocent to me.

well done both you work together now lol.

I getting fall asleep.

Wombat still tried do the no QT trick. Darthe get email notifications from all PMs and is more likely to see an read a PM that a random note in the game thread.

Ah.  I see.  He is "begging the question."  That is a valid point.

When the group selected RTE he saw it in their eyes.  Confusion.  Fear.  Hatred.  He felt their need for death and so went willingly to his fate.  

RTE has been lynched.

Above, the shallow moon began to wane in the sky.  It would not be long before a fae sky revealed the truest darkness.

It is now Night.  You have 18 hours.

I think we have but one more night.

Until the moon has left our sight.

You have been given five wards to aid you in this endeavor.  Remember the three things all wise men fear.  Remember Avalon.  Remember your past.

I quote this so you cannot help but hear.

A wise man views a moonless night with fear.

I didn’t like Lenlo’s catch-up because he seemed to be only focusing on pointing out all the scummy moves that RTE made and he joked around a bit. It looked more like bussing than scumhunting to me.

Yes... im bussing in a game with NO CORONERS. Seriously?

Actually, I said "annoying" not scummy. Both are mildly scummy but on probation atm.

Lame.

Where did all this talk about a Reviver come from? I thought it was just a joke someone made on Ithi.

Did you read the thread? There has been talk about people being revived since D1 when Dice claimed that if he was lynched and revived he would come back as Town.

Don't worry though. Turin will still get lynched tomorrow.

Why put off until tomorrow those you can mislynch today?

1. Not really no. That's very interesting though.

2. Moar fearmongering. I love it.

Admits to not actually reading the thread but wants to set up lynches? niiiiice. You just following the talking points on the QT?

How is my pointing out that you wanting to lynch me would be bad? I am merely pointing out that you are sitting there setting up lynches for the next day. I'm VT so there is less loss in all. I might even get revived if the coroner results get published later.Who knows???? Nice Buzzword tho. You still never really showed any examples of me being FRANTIC iirc.

You have been behaving frantic for the majority of the game so far. This post is another example. If I remember correctly it went from bad to worse during your back and forth with Despo. I find the tone and feel of your posts scummy.

You were fearmongering and you used the exact same phrasing as RTE did right before he got lynched which makes you look terrible right now. Why are you so afraid of dying that you feel the need to state that you will be mislynched and that you are vanilla town in a game that hasn't seen a simple flip yet? I don't think it makes sense for you to feel this way if you were town and only one player was going after you. I think you would have easily dismissed it then. The fact that you are feeling intimidated is making me only feel better about my scum read on you.

How about we lynch AJ? maybe then we will get that coroner report he wants so badly?

I don’t like this part of your post. You are insinuating that because we didn’t receive a Coroner’s Report from RTE’s lynch that he was in fact town. This is a baseless and not to mention scummy statement because it gives you the excuse to put the people that were on RTE’s train in the spotlight. You are also trying to set up AJ’s lynch without fully committing yourself to it by making it a question to see how many people would follow you. You were giving me flak for doing a similair (although not nearly as scummy) thing just a moment before and now you are doing it yourself. Hypocrite much?

I didn’t like Lenlo’s catch-up because he seemed to be only focusing on pointing out all the scummy moves that RTE made and he joked around a bit. It looked more like bussing than scumhunting to me.

Salami while being unhelpful to the town is on his town meta.

Whoop whoop!! ITHI LIVES!!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

I bet you are actually raging in your QT right now :laugh:

Starting at the top...

You mad at your boy Wombat for not taking the exact same stance as you? That really looks like it is just there for the purpose of being there.

Still no actual examples of FRANTIC behavior on my part that I can see. You keep saying somethings are Frantic but they aren't. I never said that I was afraid to die in this game where you got that is beyond me. Just more reaching to try to make a case that sounds good without actually making a case. You are still talking about how my back and forth with Despo makes me look so bad when it was he that was forced to admit that he had been talking rubbish about his role, his QT, his vote, etc...  

Why does my using the same phrase as RTE make me look bad right now? Do you know what RTE's alignment was? I am merely having a bit of fun with a plain role in this game chock full of everyone's greatest wished roles. (Treestump Ithi is by far the best role EVA!!!!!) And  I am not bothered by your or anyone else's voting for me. (It was more than just one person during the course of the day but I digress) I stated my role. You don't like it then you can vote me in the morning. You will be wrong again but it is your vote.

RE the AJ post. You are completely misrepping this post (or misunderstanding it). I was voting AJ. I had previously stated the reasons I think he is mafia. There was an opportunity to take a shot at asking others to vote AJ. The flip part of the comment was a reference to AJ stating he just wanted a flip to be able to figure things out. I thought it would be ironic if he WAS the mafia person responsible for hiding all the flips like someone suggested. Now who was that???? maybe I need to look it up...It had NOTHING to do with RTE's alignment as it was posted prior to RTE being lynched. I think it was after RTE claimed and everyone came out of the woodwork to poke fun at his claim. It really looked a bit OTT from some of them. At some point I may have to go back and look into who those people were. I remember Wombat but there were others. Another ironic thing is that you are chastising me for insinuating that RTE was town because there was no flip when you leapt to the conclusion that RTE was mafia because he got lynched. Like that never happens to town players, like ever. :smile:  

Finally, I don't have a QT unlike your boys Despo and Tommy. I really can not wait to read the Mafia QT after this game. Would you like to give us a little preview of what you  guys are saying in there Cloud? The tone of your post feels like you might be suffering from a little transference. Just like the over the top reaction to the mafia response memes.

Also adding yourself to those looking to undermine CSarmi's credibility while calling him town. 

Wasn't Turin voting for AJ? I'm not sure how else one would fully commit to wanting someone Lynched apart from for voting for them.

Why do you feel you were being singled out in the spotlight by Turin's statement? I thought RTE should be Lynched as did 8 other people & Len. Why you get so cross sounding?

Scum also vote, and there are many reasons for a townie to vote for someone other than wanting to see that person immediately lynched. I think if he was fully commited to lynching AJ he wouldn't have tried to ask the rest of the players to follow him in such a way that leaves plenty of opportunity for him to back away again if the answer is no. Why have you suddenly started defending Turin after saying that you found him to be suspicious?

I don't understand what the second part of your post has to do with anything because I didn't reply to this post from Turin because I felt somehow addressed. I quoted his post to point out why I found it to be scummy.

More Cloud being ironical...

How does asking everyone else to vote my candidate in a lighthearted way followed by a dig at him give me room to back away from my stance. You really do need to start reading the game thread. 

so the difference is between 

A.) Let's lynch AJ

B.) How about we lynch AJ?

To me they are both saying the same thing. My advocating a AJ lynch. You are really trying to find something to hold onto to justify your overuse of the label that everything is scummy.

I have given plenty of valid reasons why Turin is scummy and I have never used the word to attack someone without explaining what I found to be scummy in the first place.

give me 5 right now then. Attach the quotes and all and I will respond. Nice job using the word scummy in that post twice with no real reason. 

Turin if I think Cloud is scum does that mean you'll think I'm town?

You should say yes

Why would you make that assumption? trying to clear yourself again Tommy? You really should try to break yourself of that bad habit.

But I'm so townish

Turin if I think Cloud is scum does that mean you'll think I'm town?

You should say yes

Why would you make that assumption? trying to clear yourself again Tommy? You really should try to break yourself of that bad habit.

Do you really think he was serious with this or can you really not resist barking at everything they wag in your face...They do this on purpose to provoke you..

not sure on the long term goals but that much is clear.

Can I just say that you all are in for a series of treats soon?  This game is really going to change.  I advise that you all pay attention to what questions you ask.  Some of you have been asking me things so far and have found that I am more... open than normal.  It is good to question when you seek answers.  Just, keep in mind that I can't tell you everything.

Archived