DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

As for the information I promised.

I'm a Phoenix.

Upon dying I get a full coroner (which seems to be a specialty in this game). I've got another specialty... you can guess what and you won't be far off.

You get reborn as a different alignment? Some kind of... bird scum?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Twilight is the illumination that is produced by sunlight scattering in the upper atmosphere, illuminating the lower atmosphere when the Sun itself is not directly visible because it is below the horizon, so that the surface of the Earth is neither completely lit nor completely dark. The word "twilight" is also used to denote the periods of time when this illumination occurs.[1]

The further the Sun is below the horizon, the dimmer the twilight (other things such as atmospheric conditions being equal). When the Sun reaches 18 degrees below the horizon, twilight's brightness is nearly zero. Evening twilight ends and night begins. When the Sun again reaches 18 degrees below the horizon, night ends and morning twilight begins.

I'm a Phoenix.

Upon dying I get a full coroner (which seems to be a specialty in this game). I've got another specialty... you can guess what and you won't be far off.

You know I'm town?

I get reborn as an Innocent Child (town).

Why are you claiming now @ CSarmi?

Seems like a good time. I doubt I'd ever get night killed (didn't manage to bring a strong game) and the information may be useful.

I'm a Phoenix.

You know I'm town?

I get reborn as an Innocent Child (town).

Why are you claiming now @ CSarmi?

Seems like a good time. I doubt I'd ever get night killed (didn't manage to bring a strong game) and the information may be useful.

I think you're being too obtuse to be scum. Am I right about that?

I'm a Phoenix.

You know I'm town?

Their over confidence was their weakness.

I wonder why Tina kept saying she was sure Despo is Town.

You obviously have a different opinion of what that means than i do.

So why did you advocate Dice first for revival? and you still didn't answer how you expect us to actually revive anyone. So the point about not doing anything or taking a chance on dice is just more laughable.

I guess so. English isn’t my native language so maybe rushed was a better word?

I advocated for Dice’s revival because he said that he would get revived as town if he came back. It sounds believable and I think it's certainly worth the shot if he would get mod confirmed as town or something. I can only guess how we would be able to revive someone, but the point that I made about doing something instead of nothing was a reference to the Reviver reviving people.

Archived