DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

I was not over sensitive of your posts. I could not understand what the point of attacking people who you apparently thought were Town.

And your posts were typed out like you were Liberace in full flow - crashing against the keys.

How does me feeling that way make me sensitive? That is a word you have chosen to try and nullify my points. Ithi is just sensitive. Pay her no mind.

What are your thoughts about the reactions?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have now caught up with my other games. Unfortunately I lost internet for more than two hours so I haven´t gotten the time to catch up with this one yet. I´m not disinterested in this game, I just started with the others since the threads are much shorter. I will give this game another try tomorrow morning. I´m following along but since I can´t remember what happened earlier there is a lot that I don´t understand. 

No. Although I got those too.

I never said I had thoughts about reactions. Just that I'd had reactions.

You seem to have thoughts though. You don't want to say what they are because you're still making them up to make sure you don't implicate people who shouldn't be implicated.

:)

I remember being killed N1 in that game. so not quite as much fun as I had hoped. 

Darthe, how long until day?

Yeah I killed you because you were too verbose

If I had a kill I'd do it again here

Well I'd shoot Cloud first then you

And ... I think the main thing is @ Cloud - if you think people are Town, then what the point of debating with them. What's it going to achieve or prove.

Defending yourself is more important to you?

You should be finding people who you think are Mafia and arguing with them. Arguing relentlessly with people who you think are Town just seems pointless to me.

Unless you are trying to distract me and use up my time. If that's the case you're doing a great job. Well done.

Also - I'm dead. You can't discredit me or get me Lynched. ALREADY DEAD.

There is Town on Town - but that is where both parties think the other is Mafia. That isnt the case here.

Ithi were you town or scum or what? I haven't read the thread.

Who would you suggest we (we being town) lynch moving forward? I assume you've read everything or close to it.

Did you catch being a lazybones from Despo?

I don't know if I believe that you are Town. I don't think Despo is and you said you had the same alignment.

Why are you asking for my opinion?

What happened to you 'TOTALLY DESTROYING THE GAAAAAAAAAAAAME!' etc?

Ithi were you town or scum or what? I haven't read the thread.

Who would you suggest we (we being town) lynch moving forward? I assume you've read everything or close to it.

Did you catch being a lazybones from Despo?

I don't know if I believe that you are Town. I don't think Despo is and you said you had the same alignment.

Why are you asking for my opinion?

What happened to you 'TOTALLY DESTROYING THE GAAAAAAAAAAAAME!' etc?

A little darlin', don't shed no tears:

No, coroner, no cry. Eh!

Archived