DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Cloud, so scum includes 3rd party but you decided that a game you were 3rd party in doesn't count? Okay... Ftr, your play in that game was classic survivor. I don't buy the "trying to win with town" line as a way to disassociate from that game.

Despo, what do think of lenlo also having a town read om AJ? And his coyness about why?

Darthe, why is there no vc? I'm gonna go find a stick to poke you with.

Morning Ithi :wub:

This is how I see the game right now. We're finally in a better place POE wise.

Dom/Tess, Dap, Mish, Tina, AJ, Salami, and Rags are all LOCK CLEAR. You can throw Ithi into the mix as well even tho she's dead cause she might be able to control Turin's vote still.

I won't put Lenlo as Lock Clear, but his recent posts have me feeling town. He still didn't look good earlier. TG I feel like has been flying utr for a while, his latest posts look sketchball to me, but I still wanna iso him to get a better picture. In fact I'll do that in a sec. Anywho that's my NULLISH group, Lenlo and TG.

Which leaves me WTL Cloud, Turin, and Wombat. These three are town's best lynch pool today and going forward, methinks.

I also think Pray might have been scum judging by his scene, Amega was likely scum, and RTE was third party while Dice was either third party or Cloud's scumbuddy.

Feel purdy good about these reads I must say.

Despo, what do think of lenlo also having a town read om AJ? And his coyness about why?

Not sure. Still on the fence about him. He could have either slowly gotten a better read of him, or perhaps even viewed him with an investigative NA, or could have picked up on someone else doing this and thought he could look townie by seeing it "too".

He would prob be easy enough to iso after TG.

Cloud's not gonna get Lynched again?

3 days in a row?

With nothing but 'grrrr that cloud's so scummy'

Lmao.

Morning Turin :)

52471-American-Psycho-Deal-With-It-g-Ea1

Heh. My sunglasses gif was ninja'd by your deal with it gif. Lawlz

Hey Despo I agree with all your town reads but how come you have Rags as a town read? He only has like two posts.

I'm just that good at soulreading him.

:coy:

Oh, sooo this game started.  I have some catching up to do after work.

Hey guys, really sorry about the inactivity.  My laptop's backlight went out Friday and I was busy all weekend with work stuff.  I'll catch up over the next day or so.

I'm not buying it that you managed to get a town read on him from these two posts.

Des and Tommy reminds me of an old game that I read when I started to play mafia. It was a Last airbender mafia. I think Kivam was the mod. Two people shared Suko´s role. One was Suko´s bad side and one was his good side. They could post every other day. (Everyone played with a mafia alt.) Suko´s good side shared a QT with Iroh and Suko´s bad side shared a QT with the mafia. Their win condition was different but both wanted to stay alive so they couldn´t disagree with each other too much. Turin mentioned Jekyl and Hyde. 

Before I start my re-read I will just say what my thoughts have been so far. They will probably change some during my re-read.

Town reads: Des, Dap, Wom, Csarmi, Ithi

Mafia reads:

AJ - mostly for going after people I think are town.

Amega - good that Dap killed him.

Turin - like others have said, he was just too much Turin. :D The way he went after Des in the beginning, the way he buddied Ithi... 

Don´t remember much about anyone else. 

So do you have Tommy as mafia then? If so Why is he not on the list? if he isn't then how is Despo? You seem to be seriously considering that they aren't of the same alignment as you cited an example and mentioned my  us of Jekyll and Hyde. To me that indicates one good and one bad. The real question is which is which?

I have AJ as maf also but no one else seems to. At least no one alive.

I'm still undecided about the Dap / Amega kills. Having a coroner on Amega would be very helpful I think.

There is never too much Buddying of Ithi :wub:   or too much questioning Despo.  

I see that there was some discussion about that.

I´m on page 81 now. Haven´t skimmed this much in any other game. 

I liked Turin better on d2. I like his vote on AJ especially. 

Tom - you said that AJ was town and that you followed him because you hadn´t caught up. Why is AJ town? I don´t see it.

TG - very absent. Only posted a vote and some fluff.

Rag - will he be replaced?

Des - in #1307 you say that you won´t vote AJ, Mish, Amega or Rag. I understand Mish, but why the other?

Now I see why people have a mafia read on Cloud. First he switch from saying Des is mafia to him being town and Turin being mafia. Then he defends RTE just to turn around and vote him. 

I never understand hints. What is it that Wombat understood? 

Darthe said (in the sign up thread?) that if it goes too good for one side then he would change stuff so it evens out. I´m not sure that this is something to discuss or not. My role has not changed so I´m thinking it might not go so well for town? Ehm... just some random thoughts. Probably has nothing to do with anything. Just wanted to say it anyway. 

10 more pages to go.

Why? would you expect your role to change if town were doing well? (at least that is what I am reading your statement as. If I am wrong then clarify please)

Yes. I am finding Despo's belief in Rag's towniness to be odd. Like he just wanted to add names to his town list. 

As for Tina, I like her catch up posts.

Tina: what do you think about AJ?

As I have said, he is the scummiest scum in this game. But Tess and Lenlo seem to know he is town. Non of them want to share why though.

Third party players are also able to form teams through recruitment so your argument that only the mafia are able to bus each other is false.

Do you know that this is happening in this game? 

Des and Tommy reminds me of an old game that I read when I started to play mafia. It was a Last airbender mafia. I think Kivam was the mod. Two people shared Suko´s role. One was Suko´s bad side and one was his good side. They could post every other day. (Everyone played with a mafia alt.) Suko´s good side shared a QT with Iroh and Suko´s bad side shared a QT with the mafia. Their win condition was different but both wanted to stay alive so they couldn´t disagree with each other too much. Turin mentioned Jekyl and Hyde. 

Before I start my re-read I will just say what my thoughts have been so far. They will probably change some during my re-read.

Town reads: Des, Dap, Wom, Csarmi, Ithi

Mafia reads:

AJ - mostly for going after people I think are town.

Amega - good that Dap killed him.

Turin - like others have said, he was just too much Turin. :D The way he went after Des in the beginning, the way he buddied Ithi... 

Don´t remember much about anyone else. 

So do you have Tommy as mafia then? If so Why is he not on the list? if he isn't then how is Despo? You seem to be seriously considering that they aren't of the same alignment as you cited an example and mentioned my  us of Jekyll and Hyde. To me that indicates one good and one bad. The real question is which is which?

I have AJ as maf also but no one else seems to. At least no one alive.

I'm still undecided about the Dap / Amega kills. Having a coroner on Amega would be very helpful I think.

There is never too much Buddying of Ithi :wub:   or too much questioning Despo.  

If one of them is mafia then I think it´s Tom. I don´t get a town feeling from him. At the same time, no mafia feeling either. He is mostly  floating around. I haven´t made up my mind. More mafia than town? 

I see that there was some discussion about that.

I´m on page 81 now. Haven´t skimmed this much in any other game. 

I liked Turin better on d2. I like his vote on AJ especially. 

Tom - you said that AJ was town and that you followed him because you hadn´t caught up. Why is AJ town? I don´t see it.

TG - very absent. Only posted a vote and some fluff.

Rag - will he be replaced?

Des - in #1307 you say that you won´t vote AJ, Mish, Amega or Rag. I understand Mish, but why the other?

Now I see why people have a mafia read on Cloud. First he switch from saying Des is mafia to him being town and Turin being mafia. Then he defends RTE just to turn around and vote him. 

I never understand hints. What is it that Wombat understood? 

Darthe said (in the sign up thread?) that if it goes too good for one side then he would change stuff so it evens out. I´m not sure that this is something to discuss or not. My role has not changed so I´m thinking it might not go so well for town? Ehm... just some random thoughts. Probably has nothing to do with anything. Just wanted to say it anyway. 

10 more pages to go.

Why? would you expect your role to change if town were doing well? (at least that is what I am reading your statement as. If I am wrong then clarify please)

Yes. I am finding Despo's belief in Rag's towniness to be odd. Like he just wanted to add names to his town list. 

Darthe said that he would compensate the team that didn´t do very well. I figured that he might make us weaker. Since he haven´t made me weaker I wondered if that means that town isn´t doing well. But as I said, I don´t know anything about it. Just some thoughts that might fit with someone else thoughts later on. 

Archived