DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

Of course.

Now I'm second guessing myself.

Would a Mafia really make such a ridiculous error?

ugh.

I hate this.

Despo.

I ask you to read through your ISO again.

I'm not going to wave a bloody great flag. Read it.

I really did just read through it again a second ago. It really isn't long.

Tell you what. Tell me what I missed and I'll tell you why Rags is town.

Click on the damn arrows.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course.

Now I'm second guessing myself.

Would a Mafia really make such a ridiculous error?

ugh.

I hate this.

Despo.

I ask you to read through your ISO again.

I'm not going to wave a bloody great flag. Read it.

I really did just read through it again a second ago. It really isn't long.

Tell you what. Tell me what I missed and I'll tell you why Rags is town.

It negotiates. Cute.

##Unvote Turin

##Vote Despo

:rolleyes:

You really will latch on to any other lynch besides your own won't you? LAWLZ

I just checked again- still don't see what I'm missing. Care to enlighten us, Ithi or Cloud? I'd prefer Cloud say what first.

DON'T TELL THEM

THEY'RE EVIL

KILL THEM NOW!!

Ithi I can tell you 100% guaranteed I am not lying when I say I am town so whatever it is you think somehow caught me as mafia aint true. Continuing to hold on to it and act like it is solid proof against me when I am not scum will only end badly for town.

So I ask again (preferably for Cloud to answer first btw):

What is it that makes TG town?

bolded: fearmongering?!?

Italics: deflection back to CLoud. his alignment has nothing to do with your failure. If you still don't get what you did then maybe ask Tommy.

Funny how both Turin and Cloud latch on to the fearmongering bit :tongue: DEF think I was right about their distancing posts before.

So Turin. I take it you refuse to say what it is before someone else points it out?

Seriously, you really WILL dig your own grave here. Is this where you make Custer's last stand?

Cause not answering will just make you look like a lap dog ready to ride on anyone else's coattails, and yeah good luck keeping from getting lynched at that point.

And now despo is

wait for it...

FROZEN

Not frozen, and you're just happy to ride onto the bandwagon you scummy little sheep you.

I almost want Turin to say what it is he thinks I'm missing first.

I want you to figure it out... I know what you did last ISO

Now you deflecting to me? are you Frantic????

Des, check the timing of TG's votes. If you still don't get it, I'm voting you. Because then you are being... Obthuse, I think you like to call it, on purpose.

If he is, it's just him. Tess/Dom is town. Our role is so pro-town it hurts.

IT SLAYS ME.

Maybe Despo was just too full of congratulating himself and feeling awesome that he honestly got it wrong.

Or he thought something was happening and so when he was fetching the quotes he didn't actually see where in the game they happened.

And so just used them to confirm what he thought was happening without actually going to look what WAS happening.

Either way, I will tell you all that at ISO not read in context of the surrounding posts is about as useful as a chocolate fireguard.

learn from this.

I saw TG has like 20 posts in the game. I was lazy so just iso'd his posts, didn't reread the entire thread.

That being said I just looked at each post again (after the N0 fluff) and the context of those around em, and still didn't get it.

/shrug

Despo, tell us why Rags is town right now.

Nope. Neither you or Turin beat Mish to the punch. I already had Mish as a town read.

Des, check the timing of TG's votes. If you still don't get it, I'm voting you. Because then you are being... Obthuse, I think you like to call it, on purpose.

Well then vote away I guess. Not sure how the timing of any of his votes is significant. One on Dice, one on RTE which took some of the attention off Cloud btw, and then the one on Lenlo today.

???

I don't understand what you mean about the timing of the votes. Unless you mean the fact that neither of the votes were bandwagons (he started the RTE train and voted Dice after he claimed not town).

And now despo is

wait for it...

FROZEN

Not frozen, and you're just happy to ride onto the bandwagon you scummy little sheep you.

I almost want Turin to say what it is he thinks I'm missing first.

I want you to figure it out... I know what you did last ISO

Now you deflecting to me? are you Frantic????

Yep Despo has started acting frantic all right.

You guys are so obviously teammates it literally pains me that one of you hasn't been lynched yet.

Do yall even realize how much you're parroting each other?

So is Despo Mafia, who is on a team of people who ALL managed not to see it?

OR

Are all the people popping up the bad guys who want to divert from Cloud again?

I'm so happy I'm dead.

I saw it right after AJ did. Look at my votes from the last two days. I couldn't possibly be mafia.

I don't understand what you mean about the timing of the votes. Unless you mean the fact that neither of the votes were bandwagons (he started the RTE train and voted Dice after he claimed not town).

I more meant bandwagon as in the sense that he never explained the vote. In both cases he was still voting someone that other people had fos'd.

If you vote and don't provide your own original reasoning to support the vote, then you're bandwagoning imo.

And apparently according to Mish this isn't what I missed so /shrug some more.

Archived