DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

Lenlo got to be Gibbs? after I gave that to you Darthe. And you still made me VT?

Just give me a gun and it is all even. Oh at least one bullet too.

The amount of times that you have stressed you are a VT this game is just gross. It's so transparent dude, just freaking let it go.

Agreed. We appear to have a common foe so what do you say we team up to take him down? I still have my doubts about Lenlo's claim but I want to hear from AJ before making the next move.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lenlo got to be Gibbs? after I gave that to you Darthe. And you still made me VT?

The amount of times that you have stressed you are a VT this game is just gross. It's so transparent dude, just freaking let it go.

Agreed. We appear to have a common foe so what do you say we team up to take him down? I still have my doubts about Lenlo's claim but I want to hear from AJ before making the next move.

The amount of times that you have tried to redirect focus to anywhere but yourself this game is just gross. It's so transparent dude, just freaking let it go.

(c wut I did thar? :wink: )

need permission from despo to vote me? so glad that you are so adamant in your beliefs.

im-feeling-so-zmt7mo.jpg

Oh, sooo this game started.  I have some catching up to do after work.

Hey guys, really sorry about the inactivity.  My laptop's backlight went out Friday and I was busy all weekend with work stuff.  I'll catch up over the next day or so.

I'm not buying it that you managed to get a town read on him from these two posts.

DOM GOAT

Whoa der at dat claim. Kinda unnecessary, but meh. AJ, please confirm when you get a chance.

Might have been unnecessary but this is a super rolled game so I dont think im all that important and I dun wanna waste time chasing leads I know are town, though this time the lead is me. :P

need permission from despo to vote me? so glad that you are so adamant in your beliefs.

im-feeling-so-zmt7mo.jpg

Bahahahaha!!!

That one was great Turin. Touche :wink:

And done. 

Now Lenlo says that he knows AJ is town but he won´t tell. I really think AJ is mafia but both Tom and Lenlos seems to know that he is town. Why?

TESS GOAT

*nods solemnly*

Oh, sooo this game started.  I have some catching up to do after work.

Hey guys, really sorry about the inactivity.  My laptop's backlight went out Friday and I was busy all weekend with work stuff.  I'll catch up over the next day or so.

I'm not buying it that you managed to get a town read on him from these two posts.

DOM GOAT

*nods vehemently*

Seriously am gonna vom at all the ick happening right now.

:biggrin:

Tommy is here. I guess Despo must be going then... 

:myrddraal:

NOPE! I'm still around hehe. Altho that would have been a nice charade to keep going

:wink:

Whoa der at dat claim. Kinda unnecessary, but meh. AJ, please confirm when you get a chance.

Might have been unnecessary but this is a super rolled game so I dont think im all that important and I dun wanna waste time chasing leads I know are town, though this time the lead is me. :P

I mean unnecessary in that I don't think either you or AJ would have been lynched today

Despo here ... Tommy gone. Tommy here ... Despo gone.

When I think of Dom & Tess I think of this

weatherhouse_zpsf0ffca7d.gif

I'm just not sure which one is wearing the trousers.

or if it's raining yet.

I don't think that's either of us. It's cold as nipples there!

Oh and still here

:wink:

*runs through revolving door*

Can you tell us about your role now that you have revealed that much. 

@ Ithi. My theory might sound a bit backwards. It´s not really a theory, just something I thought I would mention. But you are right, my role hasn´t  gone stronger either. Meh! I will let the thinking and hinting and solving to others. 

I mean unnecessary in that I don't think either you or AJ would have been lynched today

Entirely possible, I somehow seem to survive no matter what happens, but id prefer not to waste the time of people going "Time for the Lenlo train! Oh were not doing that? Another train!". 

Can you tell us about your role now that you have revealed that much. 

@ Ithi. My theory might sound a bit backwards. It´s not really a theory, just something I thought I would mention. But you are right, my role hasn´t  gone stronger either. Meh! I will let the thinking and hinting and solving to others. 

I am just a jailkeeper that gets to talk with whoever I jail for that night. Thats it. I get to have some nice chats with people while they are incapable of using their NA, talking in QTs or anything else during the night. 

Well why not just Lynch Cloud ... get that over with.

And see how super quick Days affect future phases.

Because he is who needs to go.

That is a thought actually...

Plus I think this game is close to being #solved anyways

Archived