DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

We should def lynch Cloud today yall. We finally got a flip on someone, and RTE flipping third party gives even more evidence to support Cloud being scum.

Cloud acted super confident that RTE was scum, and immediately started trying to use that to implicate other people in the game. Even tho there was no flip and altho RTE acted scummy and didn't defend himself well, there was still no surefire indication that he was mafia. Yet Cloud was happy to start linking people to him.

This is easily the scummiest thing in the game so far. Not to mention the LOADS of whyme fryme he has engaged in this game.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dap coming back to life is :biggrin:

I don't care what Turin said, Dap WAS clear before. Him being resurrected obv brings some wifom into play... however we at least have some kind of indication finally that people can actually be revived, and more importantly it's someone that potentially has the power to vet himself.

Dunno what a sycophant is, but irl it's pretty much a brown-noser (or a suck-up, bootlicker, or asskisser for those not familiar with english idioms). I'd expect being third party it has something to do with sheeping others or being able to hide by "sucking up" to townies or PR's or something. Makes me feel relieved to see RTE flip third party, I was def worried we lynched a townie with that yesterday.

The Lenlo Plan. it is sort of like the Marshall plan. Except the plan revolves around lynchin Lenlo. LOL

Something about multiple mafia claims...

Oh and Despo specifically asked you not to vote anyone today so he could hammer.  You guys really should talk more. Are you Jekyll or Hyde?

Its the OLL plan. Only Lynch Leno.

We should def lynch Cloud today yall. We finally got a flip on someone, and RTE flipping third party gives even more evidence to support Cloud being scum.

Cloud acted super confident that RTE was scum, and immediately started trying to use that to implicate other people in the game. Even tho there was no flip and altho RTE acted scummy and didn't defend himself well, there was still no surefire indication that he was mafia. Yet Cloud was happy to start linking people to him.

This is easily the scummiest thing in the game so far. Not to mention the LOADS of whyme fryme he has engaged in this game.

Des beat me to is. Cloud was trying to get me for bussing RTE and whos coroner do we just happen to get today, first one so far, but RTEs who also flips third party.

##Vote Cloud

OH! Almost forgot what the ACTUAL scummiest thing in the game so far is.

It's def Cloud trying to ask a reviver to revive Dice.

First of all, it could be tmi as he seemed more confident than anyone that someone would get revived. Hrmmmm Necromancer type thing again mebbe?

Second, I said before it sort of confirms that Dice was mafia as well... well maybe not. Cloud as scum would want Dice revived whether he was town, third party, or mafia, as Dice would bring loads of wifom and distraction with him. I still think if Dice is revived we should insta-lynch him, but if he stays dead he could have been telling the truth. Only way this really matters tho is if coroner doesn't start confirming more flips or something.

The Lenlo Plan. it is sort of like the Marshall plan. Except the plan revolves around lynchin Lenlo. LOL

Something about multiple mafia claims...

Oh and Despo specifically asked you not to vote anyone today so he could hammer.  You guys really should talk more. Are you Jekyll or Hyde?

Its the OLL plan. Only Lynch Leno.

Des beat me to is. Cloud was trying to get me for bussing RTE and whos coroner do we just happen to get today, first one so far, but RTEs who also flips third party.

##Vote Cloud

You're not off the hook yet... altho your recent responses DID seem sort of apologetic about your jokey tone. So eh while I wouldn't fight your lynch, I wouldn't put you as a very high priority today.

Tell you what. Make me feel even better about that last paragraph and give me your thoughts on other players as well Lenlo.

First of all, it could be tmi as he seemed more confident than anyone that someone would get revived. Hrmmmm Necromancer type thing again mebbe?

Second, I said before it sort of confirms that Dice was mafia as well... well maybe not. Cloud as scum would want Dice revived whether he was town, third party, or mafia, as Dice would bring loads of wifom and distraction with him. I still think if Dice is revived we should insta-lynch him, but if he stays dead he could have been telling the truth. Only way this really matters tho is if coroner doesn't start confirming more flips or something.

He asked the reviver to revive dice? I think I missed that gonna go back and find it.

oh and now that it is officially day...

##vote Despo  

FYI This vote def makes it look more like the Cloud/Turin interaction was distancing after all. By all indication last night Turin should have voted for Cloud today, instead he falls back to a crappy "scumread" on me.

And really, their whole "I bet you're laughing in your QT" "Nuh uh! I bet YOU'RE laughing in your QT!!!" was just gross.

oh and now that it is officially day...

##vote Despo  

FYI This vote def makes it look more like the Cloud/Turin interaction was distancing after all. By all indication last night Turin should have voted for Cloud today, instead he falls back to a crappy "scumread" on me.

And really, their whole "I bet you're laughing in your QT" "Nuh uh! I bet YOU'RE laughing in your QT!!!" was just gross.

I can buy this

He asked the reviver to revive dice? I think I missed that gonna go back and find it.

Sigh you're not following along well are you? There was a lot of discussion about it. Here is the original quote:

Also can the person that revived Ithi also revive Dice? I want to see what happens.

FYI in the scenario that Turin ISN'T scum with Cloud, he still should have voted Cloud today. Turin easily won their back and forth, and after Cloud finally showed an example of Turin being "frantic" I think town!Turin would have DEF decided to vote him the next day. It was a turrible example and Cloud felt he had to give something as he was looking bad by not providing examples to back up what he was saying.

2. Des - Town

2.5. Tom - Town with Des. Reason: I think ited be stupid for a  scum or anyone not town to be so open about being a hyrda so early with two such high profile peeps. Granted you could just be that good but I dont think youd try it.

3. TG - Dont know. Null atm.

6. Cloud - Scum. Already said.

7. Turin - Town lean. Hes act ing how I expect him to with Ithi in the game.

8. Mish - Null

10. Lenlo  - ME! :D

11. TinaHel -Scum Lean. i havnt seen her do anything that stands out either scummy or towny which is bad in and of itself. Could be trying to stay a nice middle line of not standing out to much.

13. AJ - Town. Reasons I dun wanna share atm.

15. Salami - Im not sure. This isnt how I remember him acting all the other times hes been town. His posts though, aside from admitting that he doesnt know whats going on at times, dont seem to bad.

16. Rag - No idea. Hes not even in the game atm.

19. Wombat - Scum lean. Im not liking his recent trend to rhyme. It doesnt look like srs womby and srs womby is a town womby.

2. Des - Town

2.5. Tom - Town with Des. Reason: I think ited be stupid for a  scum or anyone not town to be so open about being a hyrda so early with two such high profile peeps. Granted you could just be that good but I dont think youd try it.

3. TG - Dont know. Null atm.

6. Cloud - Scum. Already said.

7. Turin - Town lean. Hes act ing how I expect him to with Ithi in the game.

8. Mish - Null

10. Lenlo  - ME! :D

11. TinaHel -Scum Lean. i havnt seen her do anything that stands out either scummy or towny which is bad in and of itself. Could be trying to stay a nice middle line of not standing out to much.

13. AJ - Town. Reasons I dun wanna share atm.

15. Salami - Im not sure. This isnt how I remember him acting all the other times hes been town. His posts though, aside from admitting that he doesnt know whats going on at times, dont seem to bad.

16. Rag - No idea. Hes not even in the game atm.

19. Wombat - Scum lean. Im not liking his recent trend to rhyme. It doesnt look like srs womby and srs womby is a town womby.

I don't like this list

You never like my lists. I dont like making lists.

Why do you make them then?

##vote Tom

Cause people ask for them and theres really not a good reason not to. Just cause I dont like them doesnt mean they arnt useful to some people.

I do not think you've thought this fully through.

If Cloud were scum would he not know his team?

Why then would he link folk to RTE?

I do not like such reckless utterance

We do not know that Dice was truly scum

And aye though Darthe may misbegotten be

He would not steal from Verbal shamelessly

To take a leaf from Darthe's own tome of play

The evidence should your opinions sway

You should not go about it t'other way

2. Des - Town

Your reason here belies its very name

When Dom was outed by the mod himself

To quote the Bard on matters similar:

And oftentimes, to win us to our harm,
The instruments of darkness tell us truths,
Win us with honest trifles, to betray ’s
In deepest consequence.

##vote Tom

Do you ever have a good game?

132754180299.jpg

I do not think you've thought this fully through.

If Cloud were scum would he not know his team?

Why then would he link folk to RTE?

I do not like such reckless utterance

We do not know that Dice was truly scum

And aye though Darthe may misbegotten be

He would not steal from Verbal shamelessly

To take a leaf from Darthe's own tome of play

The evidence should your opinions sway

You should not go about it t'other way

To answer your first point- I think Cloud was both trying to keep wifom going about RTE's alignment (acting like he was definite scum even if he wasn't) and more importantly was trying to look like he was scumhunting. By acting like RTE's flip could then lead to other people, he could look like he was being active even tho he wasn't actually using anything reliable to scumhunt with. Then later he could try and play up the derptown angle instead of being scum fake scumhunting.

As for the second... you're essentially claiming confirmation bias here? Obviously I highly doubt Cloud would have gotten the same or even similar role from Darthe as the one he got in the Machine of Souls, but that doesn't change the fact that Cloud assumed before anyone that there was DEFINITELY a revive mechanic, and this clearly brings up the possibility that he knows more than the rest of town.

Your defense of him tho is... wait for it...

37639152.jpg

Despo didn't read or didn't pay attention to the twilight talk and votes. 

Also how does RTE being 3rd party make Cloud more likely mafia? Cloud has done a lot on his own to make me think he is mafia but I am having a bit of trouble seeing how

1.) Cloud would know that RTE was 3rd party and

2.) how he could actually link anyone to a 3rd party player.

I like rhyming Wombat. 

Good night all. Hopefully there will be a VC before I wake in the morning.

Archived