DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Revival can happen several ways.  Some of them some of you know (including some anti-town) and some of them none of you know.  

The mafia team has no name.

No.

Aww man I wanted to be the one telling them about Rothfuss' books.

Too late!  Also, probably going to be my next big game so long as someone and I can work out everything =)

The team of villains has no name?

Prepare to kill the scum with flame

They were chasing something.  A breeze in the air, a shadow in the light, a whisper on the winds of time.  Neither of them knew what it was but they were drawn and so they ran forth.  It slithered, slid and slipped down narrow pathways.  They each saw it disappear around a corner.  When they arrived there it was standing still.  They saw it at the opposite end of the lane.  Each pulled out a small blade.  They ran forward and struck out.  Their opponent crumpled, dead.  They fell.

Dap and Amega have been killed.

The moon waned.  It was almost out of sight.  The sun had not yet risen.  

It is twilight.

They chased a faerie through the glade

Heedless of the foreign sky

They caught her in the twilight shade

And having caught her they did die

Beneath a waxing gibbous moon

They spent themselves and made their tomb

On moonless night 'tis death to stray

Into the realm of ancient Fae

It's called a rhetorical question.

My point is:

Too much speculation on a mechanic we never even seen.

Why dost you not approve such line of thought

When ere this day you sir yourself have tripped

And done what you proclaim these others wrought

When searching answers from the dead unflipped.

If you believe I'm Town - then I must be saying the things I'm saying because I believe you to not be Town.

It's as simpple as that.

If you were Town, you'd be trying to convince me I was wrong, rather than attacking my reasoning. You sledgehammer and I think you also mentioned several times that people shouldn't follow me because people don't know what alignment I am.

Shouting at everyone like their out to get you for alterior motives is not a good idea. It just makes you look like you are attacking everyone because you are not Town and don't want to get lynched.

I have no alterier motive, hell I don't even have a vote, but you've managed to not be the day's lynch for 2 times now. I think you need to go. You are being protected. All the people who say you are def mafia and not Lynched?

What's up with that?

Why do you attack people that you think are Town @ Cloud?

Oh and if you actually meant yourself instead of Salami let me explain. I started looking at your posts without former bias when you claimed that you were revived because chances are you would have been given a different allignment.

If you believe I'm Town - then I must be saying the things I'm saying because I believe you to not be Town.

It's as simpple as that.

If you were Town, you'd be trying to convince me I was wrong, rather than attacking my reasoning. You sledgehammer and I think you also mentioned several times that people shouldn't follow me because people don't know what alignment I am.

Shouting at everyone like their out to get you for alterior motives is not a good idea. It just makes you look like you are attacking everyone because you are not Town and don't want to get lynched.

I have no alterier motive, hell I don't even have a vote, but you've managed to not be the day's lynch for 2 times now. I think you need to go. You are being protected. All the people who say you are def mafia and not Lynched?

What's up with that?

You might even call it Frantic, LOL

Oh and if you actually meant yourself instead of Salami let me explain. I started looking at your posts without former bias when you claimed that you were revived because chances are you would have been given a different allignment.

1.) why would you assume she was given a different alignment?

2.) what alignment did you think she had when she died?

Wombat, are you the Baron Harkonnen?

It's as simpple as that.

What's up with that?

Yes, I know and I have never questioned that.

I don't see my playstyle as sledgehammering at all and neither am I shouting at people. I'm actually very calm most of the time when I play mafia. I also never said that people shouldn't follow you. You are once again misrepping me here. I only said that they should remain critical of your posts as we haven't seen you flip. I haven't tried to convince you that you were wrong because in all honesty I don't think you are easily convinced in mafia games. You yourself admitted that you don't believe anyone in mafia games.

The last part is a good question.

1) I didn't assume it. I only brought it up as a slight possibility. I even admitted in the same post that I still thought she was town.

2) Town.

1) I didn't assume it. I only brought it up as a slight possibility. I even admitted in the same post that I still thought she was town.

2) Town.

chances are =/= a slight possibility

are-you-still-i4aes2.jpg

EDBWOP: I thought Turin was talking the time when Ithi died and I said that people should remain cautious of her. To answer his current question: I didn't know if she was given a new allignment or not, but I wouldn't have surprised me because it would have fit with the revive mechanics of the game and the auto-balancing features that Darthe put into it. I decided to look at her posts without my previous town read of her.

I do not like Harkonnen scum.

I would not be them for a sum.

I would not be them on a train.

I would not be them on a plane.

I would not be them in the sun.

I do not like Harkonnen scum.

I knew it looked wrong lol.

Never try type and fold laundry.

Wombat- why you avoid mentioning my not-aliveness and great big lie?

Avoidance of elephants in the room is usually cos you trying to hide.

I was not surprised to hear your confession.

I see no need to make it my obsession.

Why would I care what you said about CSarmi? I don't know his alignment. You think he's Town though and that you are attacking him anyway.

Ok.

Why would I care what you said about CSarmi? I don't know his alignment. You think he's Town though and that you are attacking him anyway.

Ok.

Well it's what you get when you don't specifically state who you were talking about. I also wouldn't have been surprised that you thought I was attacking Salami because you have apparently been over-sensitive about my playstyle the entire game so far.

Is it me, or does Cloud attack everyone who says anything about him?

Well not me so much when I was dead, but he's back on form with me now I'm alive.

My advice was honestly given.

Also chill out and stop barking at every shadow.

A recent example. And also the part in your previous post where you assume that I'm sledgehammering and shouting at people.

I have alreayd explained several times why I was "attacking" you. You were revived and your allignment could have been swapped as well.

The fact that you told me to chill out indicates that you thought I was agitated for some reason which I wasn't meaning that you were over-sensitive of my posts. Anyway this discussion will lead us nowhere.

What did you learn about all the reactions from people regarding your "revival"? You mentioned that you have learned something in a recent post.

Archived