DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

Where did all this talk about a Reviver come from? I thought it was just a joke someone made on Ithi.

Did you read the thread? There has been talk about people being revived since D1 when Dice claimed that if he was lynched and revived he would come back as Town.

Don't worry though. Turin will still get lynched tomorrow.

Why put off until tomorrow those you can mislynch today?

1. Not really no. That's very interesting though.

2. Moar fearmongering. I love it.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah Mish is just bugging me this game. Her OMGUSUCK post earlier was a bit much.

I don't think you understand what that term means.

And also, try answering my questions.

Despo has always been a bit loose with his affections.

*giggle*

And Wombat what happened to your scum read on Turin? Just before you unvoted you were talking how you couldn't decide who between Salami and Turin was scummier to you.

Actually, I said "annoying" not scummy.  Both are mildly scummy but on probation atm.

Wombat is probscum IMO.

RTE is confscum if I'm reading correctly.

Repeating something doesn't make it true fyi.

You know what's the funniest thing about this game?

No one is trying to find the supposed SK or Mafia team.

Not sure what is suspicious about my role. If I can get info if my trigger is hit, why the hell would Darthe let me tell you all what the trigger is?

The idea that anyone is vanilla town is preposterous. Csarmi might be the reviver who can revive himself because he apparently could not care less if he dies.

Despo or Tommy is scum. One of them. Lenlo or TG is another scum pick. Rags might be the last one, or a really really really lazy town. He's not replaced though so there is that.  the whole scum team might be some combination of these fine folks.

##Vote Lenlo

*vomits*

No one even cares that Despo and especially Tommy have changed their playstyle radically today. Like they have something they need to worry about now and can't go running their mouths like a dyslexic computer printout...

Push softer bro

People might not get that you're trying to shift suspicion away from you and onto some townies

I got it!

Also funny is how many people have clearly come out and alluded to being scum without scrutiny.

Oh wait, my teammates are voting me for town cred! Go team!

Is this a noose which you see before you,

The rope towards your hand? Come, let it hang thee.

<3

Time and energy I lack.

I also lack a VC and knowledge of the deadline. Could have time tomorrow possibly though.

Alas poor RTE. I knew him well.

<3<3

Won't have time to add to my suspect list with more info till tomorrow.

Tomorrow, tomorrow ... I love ya, tomorrow.

You're always a Day away.

</3

What if this is all a dream?

Is it just me or is Wombat trying to subtly dismiss every post I make.

I wonder why he would do that if he thinks I'm probably Town ... But not sure if I'm Town.

Lol.

And HEY - me being able to talk is quite enough thank you. We certainly wouldn't want an Ithi who could vote.

Twice.

Not true.  I'm only dismissing the bad ones.  And not very subtly either.

At this point if you aren't voting RTE you are either blind or just not reading the thread well enough.

What discussion did I miss Tina? If you are going to accuse me of being scum at least bring something of substance.

This is how I see it currently (which hasn't changed much): If Dice was 3rd party then I think Wombat is mafia. If Dice was mafia then I would say one of Turin/Tess is mafia as well. We NEED some coroner results to really start figuring this game out.

@Dap - You're right that I wanted to see Dice's flip. As I pointed out at the start of this Day I was curious as to how we would continue getting death scenes since the one from N0 hadn't revealed anything concrete. Also with his claim and the interaction surrounding him I felt like there was a good chance to analyze and weed out some other scum once we had his alignment.

This didn't make any sense the first time you said it and it makes even less sense now.

Where did all this talk about a Reviver come from? I thought it was just a joke someone made on Ithi.

Did you read the thread? There has been talk about people being revived since D1 when Dice claimed that if he was lynched and revived he would come back as Town.

Don't worry though. Turin will still get lynched tomorrow.

Why put off until tomorrow those you can mislynch today?

1. Not really no. That's very interesting though.

2. Moar fearmongering. I love it.

Admits to not actually reading the thread but wants to set up lynches? niiiiice. You just following the talking points on the QT?

How is my pointing out that you wanting to lynch me would be bad? I am merely pointing out that you are sitting there setting up lynches for the next day. I'm VT so there is less loss in all. I might even get revived if the coroner results get published later.Who knows????  Nice Buzzword tho. You still never really showed any examples of me being FRANTIC iirc. 

What if this is all a dream?

Is it just me or is Wombat trying to subtly dismiss every post I make.

I wonder why he would do that if he thinks I'm probably Town ... But not sure if I'm Town.

Lol.

And HEY - me being able to talk is quite enough thank you. We certainly wouldn't want an Ithi who could vote.

Twice.

Not true.  I'm only dismissing the bad ones.  And not very subtly either.

At this point if you aren't voting RTE you are either blind or just not reading the thread well enough.

What discussion did I miss Tina? If you are going to accuse me of being scum at least bring something of substance.

This is how I see it currently (which hasn't changed much): If Dice was 3rd party then I think Wombat is mafia. If Dice was mafia then I would say one of Turin/Tess is mafia as well. We NEED some coroner results to really start figuring this game out.

@Dap - You're right that I wanted to see Dice's flip. As I pointed out at the start of this Day I was curious as to how we would continue getting death scenes since the one from N0 hadn't revealed anything concrete. Also with his claim and the interaction surrounding him I felt like there was a good chance to analyze and weed out some other scum once we had his alignment.

This didn't make any sense the first time you said it and it makes even less sense now.

Agreed. Well the only part that made any sense was that if Dice was mafia then chances were Despo was as well due to the two people doing the same thing but advocating lynching one over the other without any real reason to do so.

How about we lynch AJ? maybe then we will get that coroner report he wants so badly? 

Sigh. Tommy is making about as much sense here as on out QT. Sorry folks, still working on training him. Since he prob confused y'all a bit on our role, I will explain more fully:

***Hard Claim***

We are both sexy

:tongue:

Archived